Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

When it rains it pours

I try not to bitch too much but I'm curious if anyone here feels how I feel on these issues.

First, I swear this psychologist is out to make money off my ass.

So, I have one of these..psychologists(PSY) over seeing my anti anxiety medication. I have anxiety so bad that if left un treated I have fear of leaving my house. These little panic attacks don't happen often but when they do they really fucking suck. This PSY has me on 4 fucking medications. 4! One for anxiety, 2 mood stabelizers to even out the anxiety med, and one for sleep. I think its crap I have to take 2 medications to 'even' out the side effects of one. I'm not happy about any of this. Well, I was having some issues with increased panic attacks and so PSY guy increases one of these 'mood stabelizers'. I went from being a normal happy house wife to a raging beast. I am normally a very passive aggressive person and I don't let little shit bug me, but since the increase people piss me off to the point I want to beat someone's ass. This is kinda scary for me, being all aggravated, because I have a 9month old. Anyone who has kids knows that kids can test your patience. Not that I would ever hurt anyone, just the aggression to random stupid people raises concern. I stopped taking the increased dose and in a few days I was back to normal and no one was hurt in the process. Also..I'm not sleeping. I can stay up for days at a time and by the 2nd or 3rd day of this wide awake crap I become rather crabby. Today, I am going to see this PSY again to see if we can just skip all these damn medications and just go to one simple happy pill and one wonderful sleep aide. How fucking hard is that? There are hundreds of medications out there and I swear this guy is trying to pump me full of the ones that make him money. It is really frustrating.

Second,

:huh:

Here comes the custody battle from hell. My ex does not like the fact I'm trying to take him back to mediation so I can spend more time with our daughter. He ignores the joint legal custody rule and does what ever the fuck him and his GF want to do as far as school and religion. Now he has a lawyer which is lame because it's mediation. There are no lawyers in mediation. It just pisses me off that I have to go to court to get more time with our daughter. He is always bitching for me to come see her more but when I ask to see her he claims he is "busy'. Well, if he is so damn busy then why isn't my daughter with me? I stay at home with the baby, so shouldn't the parent who has more time to give the child have the child the most?? I don't get all this crap. Mediation is going to be a joke because he wont agree to anything and we are going to wind up back before a judge.

ON A UPNOTE: I got another car finally that is paid for with 22,000 miles on it. It was free so I cant complain. I love my inlaws :)

AND..I'm enrolled in school so I can persue my RN.:goodjob:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

1st

what are the meds yer taking? I too am on 4 meds but only 1 is a mood stabilizer; gabapentin aka nerontin.

It is not uncommon for the prescription of Gabapentin to occur in a mental health context. It has been investigated as a mood-stabilizing treatment for bipolar disorder with the potential therapeutic advantage of having fewer side-effects than better established bipolar drugs such as lithium and valproic acid. Gabapentin has limited usefulness in the treatment of anxiety disorders such as social anxiety disorder and obsessive-compulsive disorder, in treatment-resistant depression, and for insomnia

2nd

Keep a journal so every time you call the bastard or see your kid you have a record to show to a family court judge. And does your daughter have a law guardian?

yay car n school :)

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this