Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Homemade Wolverine Claws

how old is this guy makin up these new fucked up toys.... *shakes head*

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:robot:

Poor box... Then again those have to be the best made Wolverine Claws I've seen. Others either try to look like they're coming out of your hand or look like brass knuckles with daggers attached.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

That's...pretty freaking cool.

I wonder if those are legal? Bet a lot of people would buy them if he mass-produced.

:aho:

Most likely not here in NY State. Can't even have Umbrella Swords, Sword Belts, Cane Swords, basically can't have concealed weapons. And you can't even have a Savannah Cat... If it isn't a gun, but considered dangerous you can't have it here... Maybe can't even have Assault Weapons...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Comcast dropped it's bid for the Fox properties. Looks like Disney will get all their comic character licenses back at this rate.
      https://io9.gizmodo.com/comcast-drops-its-bid-to-buy-fox-meaning-theres-nothin-1827713684

• By Sledgstone
      Apocalypse just doesn't look impressive to me. :\
    • By Sledgstone
      http://icv2.com/articles/news/view/32191/singer-defends-apocalypse-costume

This is the worst costume ever.. Apocalypse was this huge all powerful monster of a guy that is over 5000 years old, found and imbued his body with ancient alien technology and is basically an immortal beast.. and in this movie, he is obviously a small human with Ivan Ooze makeup. This could have been epic.. but instead its a horrible mess.
    • By Sledgstone
      This movie looks far better than the previous X-Men movies Fox has made. They should have started off with Sentinels in the first movie. I'm glad they're finally making a decent X-Men movie, but I wish Fox would just sell the property back to Marvel. Two things that throw me off in this trailer.. the sentinels look cool at first, but they seem to lack a lot of detail. Also.. Quicksilver is in this movie and he will also be in the new Avengers 2 movie. Maybe Fox leased Quicksilver from Marvel? I'm very surprised to see the same character will be used in different movies.