Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Happy Earth Day

At last a holiday I celebrate cuz I actually believe the earth is real and science can prove it!! :bingo:

Anybody got plans today? Naturally I have shit to do outside after I double check the forecast. I still got lottsa seeds to plant, plants to move, diggin to do ...

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

At last a holiday I celebrate cuz I actually believe the earth is real and science can prove it!! :bingo:

Anybody got plans today? Naturally I have shit to do outside after I double check the forecast. I still got lottsa seeds to plant, plants to move, diggin to do ...

:picknose:

There is no scientific proof of this Earth. However there's lots of proof for "Xenu, Warrior Princess", The Flying Spaghetti Monster, The Invisible Pink Unicorn, & Russel's Celestial Teapot.

/stupidity...

:huh:

Sorry to say I had nothing planned for Today. I don't know how to celebrate a day thats about using less resources then you're already using... And making new resources for the Earth sounds more like work than a holiday...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.