Sign in to follow this  
Kite

Wolverine: Saw it early

i downloaded a version ment for editors / directors, it lacked all the special effects (most were in), the wires werent edited out and things like that and some scenes were all on a computer simulation, but overall perfectly watchable

overall it was a pretty decent film.

extreamly wrong to the comics but hey thats hollywood

and yes they shitted on deadpool and made him weapon 11.

few pot holes, like deadpools blades are way to long, if they were retracted then he shouldnt use his elbows ;p

how wolverine looses his memories seemed a bit rushed together just to make it link to the xmen movies,

and the name Logan was never explained

the begining of the film was extreamly fast paced then slowed down

i expected a bit more from it, but a tad glad i didnt pay to see it

^^

d/l link in spoiler tab

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/74241549/wolverine?tab=summary

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

well fubar'ed

it wasnt the acting, as the guy played the role pretty awsomely tbh

just the fact he and logan are half brothers and spent there lives together, was really stupid, there ment to be sworn enemies from god knows when, and that doesnt come across at all, even when they go at it

the story is fraked compared to the comics but that aside it was good, just doesnt patch up well with the X MEn films

PS, patrick stewart cameo'ed ^^

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

IMO they can still make a deadpool movie if they said weapon XI was a clone of wade due to wades natural fighting skills...

and the real wade is alive out there after being given a healing factor

but still wep XI used the name deadpool

sigpic1620_11.gif

Yeah, I watched it last week on a Tuesday/ Monday when it was leaked. It was just about ok for me, not re-watch worthy.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

apparantly FOX are saying the leaked version is missing many scenes, and shit like that in a pathetic attempt to save it in the box office

TBH, as they fucked deadpool / wade wilson, and gave ryan reynolds like 70 secs screen time (not him playing the wep xi aka deadpool,

it deserved to be fraked upon

sigpic1620_11.gif

You would think they'd have had some serious security in place to safeguard copies of the movie. O_O

I didn't watch it yet and I'm not going to until the full version with special effects is out. I figure I'll probably only watch it once anyway, so I'll wait until I can get the full version. That way when I bash it nobody can say thats its better with the special effects in. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Well, I found an article I read last week for ya Sledge ...

http://chud.com/articles/articles/18792/1/HOW-DID-X-MEN-ORIGINS-WOLVERINE-GET-LEAKED-ON-THE-INTERNET/Page1.html

....My source told me stories of people blithely taking home DVDs of major upcoming studio blockbusters - some with watermarks, some without - so that they wouldn't have to work overtime at the office. And it's not just the honchos who have this access. My source told me about interns bringing DVDs home to watch with their friends. Even he seemed incredulous about the lackadaisical security at most of these post-production houses....

Click the link to read the entire article.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

there was a rumour that WB had a hand in the release so they Terminator would crush Wolverine

loada crap, but i thought it was funny

sigpic1620_11.gif

Well, I found an article I read last week for ya Sledge ...

http://chud.com/articles/articles/18792/1/HOW-DID-X-MEN-ORIGINS-WOLVERINE-GET-LEAKED-ON-THE-INTERNET/Page1.html

Click the link to read the entire article.

wow. With millions of dollars of revenue and black market HK dvd releases at stake you'd think they wouldn't allow that. O_O

It was alright. I don't follow the comic storyline so I didn't even know Sabretooth was related to Wolverine. It doesn't add up to X-men triology imo. There was something missing but I couldn't pinpoint what it was. But it was entertaining at least.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

what was missing is the reason Sabertooth didn't go after Woverine and tell him who he really is....i mean, brothers and he made a big deal about them looking after each other....yet when they met again in the first movie, he never mentioned it....

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

:robot:

They're not even brothers in the comic book so of course Sabretooth never went after Wolverine for that reason in X1. The director mixed Sabretooth with Wolverine's actual half brother who end up with a permanent scar of Wolverine's claw across his face. Only fan speculation had assumed they were one & the same. Also in the past Sabretooth had stated to be Wolverine's father, but that too was proved wrong.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

This movie was all types of bad. The only good part was the beginning. Everything after that was boring and painful to sit threw. How much more are they going to kill the X-men franchise?

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

They're not even brothers in the comic book so of course Sabretooth never went after Wolverine for that reason in X1. The director mixed Sabretooth with Wolverine's actual half brother who end up with a permanent scar of Wolverine's claw across his face. Only fan speculation had assumed they were one & the same. Also in the past Sabretooth had stated to be Wolverine's father, but that too was proved wrong.

That's what I mean, they shouldn't have made them brothers. That just creates a disjunction between the AU timeline they themselves created.

I honestly didn't think it was that bad. May not have been canon, but as I never got to read the comics growing up, I wasn't that put off by it. Not the best movie, but it did it's job of keeping me entertained for a couple hours, so I have no major beef with it.

acsig2016.jpg

*edit*

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14842.html

Turns out there are two endings, but you can't see them both in the same theater because its only on different prints. And it appears that they movies ending is different than the one leaked online.

Heres another article about it:

http://www.icv2.com/articles/talkback/14852.html

Hes not his father!? O_O I always thought he was because they had so many similarities.

This just reminded me of the Maury Povich "Who is my baby's daddy" episodes. "He's not the father!" *gasp* X'D

Hes not his father!? O_O I always thought he was because they had so many similarities.

This just reminded me of the Maury Povich "Who is my baby's daddy" episodes. "He's not the father!" *gasp* X'D

I sense a Jerry Springer episode! XD

acsig2016.jpg

I sense a Jerry Springer episode! XD
:picknose:

... Yeah... I can definitely picture Graydon Creed throwing a chair at Logan over daddy issues...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

The highlight of the movie -

Wolverine's girlfriend while she was alive.

The biggest disappointment of the movie -

Wolverine's girlfriend's limited screen time.

X'D @ GG

i thought it was good. i haven't re-watched the x-men movies in a while. i didnt read the comics or anything either. i thought it was pretty good :) and my mom thought it was really good, but i think she was just in it for hugh jackman X'D she really likes wolverine too. so i guess it was a win win situation for her haha

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg