DeathscytheX

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Again my statement from before is meh. I won't get worked up about this till I see some gameplay footage for the campaign (I already know the multiplayer will mirror COD4).

Looks like, by the teaser and my opinion, that terrorism is going to play a key role in this one (as in anti-terrorist forces being the main heroes, something akin to Counter-Strike but with a story).

Again though I'll wait till I see gameplay footage until I decide whether or not it's worth getting hyped up about.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

http://www.bingegamer.net/2009/a-comprehensive-look-at-the-call-of-duty-modern-warfare-2-teaser/

These guys broke down the trailer.

I can see where you are coming from Strider. IW reinvented the series with 4, and Treyarch basically reskined it and added a few nice touches with a lot of bugs. I have some faith IW will bring something new to the table. I'm sure they will take some ideas from WAW like the improved assist system. I care more about the multiplayer than I do the campaigne. But thats me.

I would like to see a better co-op campaigne that requires more than just advancing to the enemies so they stop spawning. WAW had some good missions like Burn Em Up, and Blackcat, but there were a lot of aggravating bland missions as well.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

yeah i play 360 also...most all my friends/coworkers around here play 360 version and one friend even got a 360 just so he could play with all of us also XD

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

LOL, The only reason I have a PS3 is for MGS4, God of War 3, and the possibility of a new Twisted Metal. All my friends have 360s so I had to get one. The online gaming is so much more polished... an issue PSN plans to fix with their rumored premium service...

I like the PS3 controller the best but I do have to vouch that the 360 controller is far more suited for FPS.

I've never really been able to dig into modern/retro military theme games that much. CoD is no exception.. I can see that they're good games and all but they're just not for me.

I own CoD 4 and Battlefield 2 (sans bad company), and they were fun-ish, but they can't hold my interest.

Sorry. Xbox 360 here. Just hit my 3rd Prestige.

We need to play together again! We played like 2 games on opposite teams the first week I bought it. I was trying to figure out how to throw grenades, and you shot me every time I turned a corner. :P

Tellah2.jpg

pfft. Scar-H Silencer/Extended Mag, Spas-12 Grip/FMJ, Bling Pro, Cold blooded Pro, Commando Pro would rue your day. :P

Yes we do Jilly Jills, I have two teams I play on, and I never catch you when I'm not being bombarded by invites. X'D

Jeez, Mr. Popular. X'D We usually play every weekend (except this one), but may be switching to Battlefield more often soon...

But why would you ruin such a wonderful class with Commando Pro? Ninja Pro > Commando Pro 90% of the time! :P

Tellah2.jpg

Ninja pro is useless when less than 10% of players use heart beast sensors. :P I'm a Run-N-Gun person, meaning jumping off high places without injury is a big plus for me on maps like Favela, Crash, Storm, Karachi, Sub Base, and Quarry :P I generally always use Commando unless its a SMG class. I'll use Steady Aim Pro for that.

My most deadly and favorite class i wont be able to rock until i finish out all 10 prestige modes.

AK-47 Silencer, Spas-12 Grip, Sleight of Hand Pro, Stopping Power Pro, Commando Pro.

I have Battlefield: BC2! None of my friends play it even though they bought it. I'll definitely play that with you. :P

I don't really care about heartbeat sensors, but silent footsteps = massive win, especially if you're running a silencer and Cold-Blooded. Just seems like a throwaway to then sound like an elephant coming at people when you're "almost" a stealth class. :P I like run-and-gun, too, but especially when it's run-right-up-behind-someone-and-gun. :D

My "destroyer" class is Scar-H with silencer, Spas-12 with RDS, Semtex, Stun Grenade, Scavenger Pro, Stopping Power Pro, and Ninja Pro. I always use this one when I just feel like...well, winning. :P

I'll send you a message whenever we're playing Battlefield. ^_^

Tellah2.jpg

:P RDS on shotguns, now THAT is a waste. Especially the Spas-12 X'D You just shoot it close to their general direction and they're dead. Grip while ADS give its unreal range. I don't even think the range meter on the stats is accurate! All the other shotguns have horrid range. I do rank the Spas-12 as the best secondary in the game, especially with Sleight of Hand on. I'll use the Glock 18 from time to time.

I use cold blooded more for not getting annihilated by killstreaks rather than stealth... I tend to be top priority for any pavelow, predator, harrier, or chopper gunner in the sky. -_-;

I have a kill streak stopper class:

P90 Rapid Fire, Stinger, Sleight of Hand Pro, Cold Blooded Pro, Steady Aim Pro

and my Anti-Camper class (especially for wasteland)

Scar-H Noob Tube, Thumper, Sleight of Hand Pro, Danger Close Pro, Steady Aim Pro.

X'D with my semtex, thats 5 blasts into any small room, that no camper can survive.

:P RDS on shotguns, now THAT is a waste. Especially the Spas-12 X'D You just shoot it close to their general direction and they're dead. Grip while ADS give its unreal range. I don't even think the range meter on the stats is accurate! All the other shotguns have horrid range. I do rank the Spas-12 as the best secondary in the game, especially with Sleight of Hand on. I'll use the Glock 18 from time to time.

The RDS is for getting the Holo (which I don't have yet) for the weird steady aim bonus it apparently gives the Spas-12? :P It's supposedly like having Steady Aim equipped--like how the holo-sight on the M16 reduces bullet spread for no reason...otherwise, the Spas-12 is a beast without anything equipped, so the attachment doesn't really matter.

Tellah2.jpg

playing with you 2 makes it sound like id die...a lot more then i already do XD....yay for charging into a full room with Martyr

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

The RDS is for getting the Holo (which I don't have yet) for the weird steady aim bonus it apparently gives the Spas-12? :P It's supposedly like having Steady Aim equipped--like how the holo-sight on the M16 reduces bullet spread for no reason...otherwise, the Spas-12 is a beast without anything equipped, so the attachment doesn't really matter.

I'm not too sure you can get the Holographic for any secondary. I'd have to double check but I think Holo, Heart Beat, ACOG, and Thermal are all excluded from secondary weaponry. You don't have to use any attachments to unlock the next one. I remember getting the G18 extended mags just by killing enough people with it... no bullet penetration kills required.

@ Eppy... GRRR!! I hate you! :P The only thing I hate more than Martyr is Painkiller X'D

=D yeah the best is when they blast me from far away and go jump oin my body so i can get my afterlife/payback kill

eppyomega.png