Sign in to follow this  
Kuwabara

Watchmen

Did anyone see the movie? I went last night, having not ever reading the books or even knowing what the plot was or anything. I found the movie a decent flick as a whole but it took to long to start rolling. Another problem I had was that Rorsarch was so hard to understand at time kinda like Batman from the Dark Knight

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

There wasn't anything confusing about Batman's actions or character in TDK, what part of the movie are you referring to?

I wanna watch this, maybe any weeknight I get a lil time off work.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

LOVED IT! They added so many of the little details form the novel into the movie. If you've read the novel pay attention to the posters and signs that show up throughout the movie ;).

The way they used the slow motions was perfect in the movie. The fight at the beginning was AMAZING! The only shitty part was that all the other fights could not compare to that starting fight :(.

The movie did feel a little rushed but I can understand why. I don't think people would have the attention span to last more then 3 hours watching informational content and no action lol and a second movie would be pointless.

@Kuwabara ya Rorsarch's batman voice got hard to understand at times. I thought it was decent but they could have lightened it up a bit.

Dr. M's penis was the highlight of the movie for most women in my theater. As soon as his thong thing came off girls in the back where letting out cheers of joy haha. My friend didn't even notice till I said "aww baby weena" haha.

Silk's boobs where a surprise. With clothes on they looked big but as soon as they came off they where noticeably smaller. Not that I'm complaining though, she's still hot and I'd most likely do her if I was Nite Owl :D.

Overall I give the movie an 8/10

Edited by gokuDX7

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

i absolutely loved it ^_^ me and my boyfriend went to go see it with his aunt and her fiance. afterwards (since they have the books) we took a look through and they got so many little details like goku said ! they even did most of the scenes STRAIGHT from the book :D :D :D i definitely wanna go see it again ^_^

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

There wasn't anything confusing about Batman's actions or character in TDK, what part of the movie are you referring to?

I wanna watch this, maybe any weeknight I get a lil time off work.

I was saying his voice, they could of toned it down a bit

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

From online reviews on RT, most people who read the book thought the movie was hogwash. Can't please em all. I'll watch this if there's a midnight showing, and go straight from work or something.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

From online reviews on RT, most people who read the book thought the movie was hogwash. Can't please em all. I'll watch this if there's a midnight showing, and go straight from work or something.

That's mostly because the ending was changed. Personally I never liked the squid ending in the novel so I was pretty happy with the change they made in the movie.

sig.php

i saw it today, (couldnt wait for the dvd )

personally i didnt like it much

it was way too long and poorly paced,

but i did have really high expectations ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

I watched it last night at a post 11 pm screening, it'as decent, a good tale, I can see why the comic book is 'supposed' to be the best US comic ever, but yeah. I have a few gripes ...

... the music played Snyder picked for the sex scene was awful ... Adrian was a weak link in terms of how he was portrayed - too stiff ... plus the ending was changed which sucked ... I can see why comic book lovers would not like the movie.

Action scenes were just about ok, with the exception of the first sequence. Thank god there wasn't much of the lame slow motion stuff, but wherever it was used, it didn't go well. The movie didn't feel too long, just rushed towards the end.

I watched it last night at a post 11 pm screening, it'as decent, a good tale, I can see why the comic book is 'supposed' to be the best US comic ever, but yeah. I have a few gripes ...

... the music played Snyder picked for the sex scene was awful ... Adrian was a weak link in terms of how he was portrayed - too stiff ... plus the ending was changed which sucked ... I can see why comic book lovers would not like the movie.

Action scenes were just about ok, with the exception of the first sequence. Thank god there wasn't much of the lame slow motion stuff, but wherever it was used, it didn't go well. The movie didn't feel too long, just rushed towards the end.

ya the choice of music was horrible for the most part.

sig.php