Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

New Terminator Salvation Trailer

PG-13 these days are what R was in the 80s early 90s. A rating really has nothing to do with how good a movie is. I rather hear more creative dialog than F bombs every sentence. You also have to remember that most of the terminators don't have the synthetic skin on in this movie, you can't have gore come out of machines.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

the t700's i believe have the rubber skin i think

but the film will probably have mainly t600's im betting,

(currently reading the prequal book of t4)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

PG-13 these days are what R was in the 80s early 90s. A rating really has nothing to do with how good a movie is. I rather hear more creative dialog than F bombs every sentence. You also have to remember that most of the terminators don't have the synthetic skin on in this movie, you can't have gore come out of machines.

Yeah, there aren't many robot's rights activist right now if any lol.

hmm, what does that mean then in tersm of content, we use different rating system in the UK

The only way a movie gets an R rating over here anymore is if people say the word "fuck", sexual aggression, or there is excessive gore like in the Saw movies. I think the latest Rambo movie almost made out on PG-13 rating, if not for a few exploding headshots. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Exclusive 4 minutes recently posted ...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qNwqnavkLxg]YouTube - Terminator Salvation Exlusive 4 Minute Clip[/ame]

... felt more like a minute!

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/terminatorsalvation/exclusive/index.html

enjoy ^_^

looks awsome to the power n

:glasses:

and the effects look amazing

i think the plot is a t888 shows up either from the future sent to this time or from way in the future sent to way in the past and been inactive untill now

now being the time the film is set

he thinks he is human, (skynet exp gone wrong)

sigpic1620_11.gif

[ame=http://forums.ancientclan.com/showpost.php?p=108221&postcount=15]Ancient Clan Forums - View Single Post - New Terminator Salvation Trailer[/ame]

:glasses:

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

i loved every second

Christian Bale seemed like a side character in it.

also the Arnold scene made the film a 10/10 for me

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

Spoiler Tags, Kite! ;)

I liked the story a bit, but there was a certain finesse lacking ... disappointed with the directing, and the editing for sure, sound's another issue. Conner had less screen time than I'd have expected or hoped, the movie came off as a bit rushed towards the end, and choppy. It's a good start to the announced trilogy, but it's taken a beating at the box office.

to me they held true to the mythology set by the original films.

i can see how it was poorly edited, but i dont hold it at fault no way was it as badly edited as spiderman 3, but i do think they musta filmed a lot and then was slapped with a shorter time allowance then they intended

we see how he gets them scars from the short scene from t2, also to me the terminators came across as relentless, which i thought was really well done

sigpic1620_11.gif

it got a lot of bad reviews, but i think people didnt know what to expect so expected everything.

im glad there signed up for a trilogy

sigpic1620_11.gif