Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Gravy

Forget Yahoo as a cure

Yeah, Im happy with gmail, got two accounts. But with many band pages, its easier to use different email clients when signing in. But that makes me think. I use google chrome its so easy to sign into my gmail. No signing out or anything. I just wanted to share my outrage at good companies going out of their way to screw us, dont get me started on myspace. I wish you saw the full yahoo ads, its terrible. Thanks for the replies.

All those free services have to make their money somehow too. Its a shame small ad banners don't get clicked anymore, now everyone has to advertise the absolute crap out of everything to make money. What I really hate are those sites that throw you into a full page ad and you have to click the top right "skip this ad" link. I so hate that.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

All those free services have to make their money somehow too. Its a shame small ad banners don't get clicked anymore, now everyone has to advertise the absolute crap out of everything to make money. What I really hate are those sites that throw you into a full page ad and you have to click the top right "skip this ad" link. I so hate that.

i hate it too, and tbh i wouldnt click an add even if i somehow read it and was interested

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sign in to follow this