Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Samuel L. Jackson to play Nick Fury in up to Nine Marvel Films

http://www.icv2.com/articles/news/14410.html

Samuel Jackson has been signed to play Nick Fury in up to nine Marvel films, according to the Hollywood trades. At one point, negotiations had “broken down,” according to Jackson (see “Emily Blunt in Iron Man 2”), but the longer deal apparently made things work for both sides.

The films will include Iron Man 2, Thor, Captain America, Avengers, and potentially a starring role in a S.H.I.E.L.D. movie.

Thats alot of movies. O_O

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

:huh: What does Nick Fury have to do with Thor other The Avengers?

I saw an animted avengers movie last year that had shield (hence Nick Fury) and a variety of characters for the avengers including Thor, captain America, etc. I can only guess that the new Thor movie coming out will have a tie into the avengers movie just like the recent Hulk and Iron Man flicks.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Very interesting. Spider-man, Doctor Strange and the multiverse. This should be a fun movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      Ok, so we're 1 episode away from the finale. That will be released tomorrow. The first two episodes were basically Dick van dyke and I dream of Jeanie episodes. Very boring and made no sense. Third episode and the "tv reality" becomes colorized and things start to progress. Fourth episode gets better and 5th episodes and on the show is solid and extremely interesting and is true Marvel movie quality. By the 8th ep all the tv show stuff at the beginning of the series makes complete sense and the series is awesome. I'm expecting some huge battle for this finale and probably some giant reveal for the Doctor Strange 2 movie. Maybe we'll see some huge actor like Keanu Reeves show up as Mephisto or something like how we got that hint of Thanos at the end of the Avengers movie.
    • By Sledgstone
      I'm glad Wasp will finally get some screen time, Marvel needs more strong females in their movies.
    • By Sledgstone
      Hell yes. Daredevil season 2 was the entire Punisher origin story and in that season netflix pulled off some of the most realistic gun fights I've seen in any movie / tv series. Sure movies have gun fights all the time, but for assault weapons, shotguns, etc. its all special effects and nothing physical. In daredevil season 2 it felt like they were literally shooting guns everywhere and each individual bullet hole was shown being created in the background as it happened. As long as the punisher series has that much detail this will be amazing. It better have that much detail because netflix needs another strong marvel series. Iron Fist and Defenders were horrible compared to their predecessors.
    • By Sledgstone
      It looks good to me, except for Iron Fist. Even in this trailer he has to say "I'm Iron Fist". I hope the guy that wrote Iron Fist isn't part of this production, because if he is, I'll expect to hear Iron Fist say his own name again 100 more times in the show.