Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

CNN: Wall Street 'Better Watch Out' for Michael Moore

c7FfPrf-X_Q

February 17th, 2009 5:36 pm
Bowling for Whistleblowers
By Natsuko Waki / Reuters
Attention Wall Street whistleblowers: your banking job might be at risk, but here’s your shot at Hollywood stardom.
The Academy Award-winning filmmaker is looking for “brave” financial industry insiders to help him make his next film which will focus on the financial crisis – or what Moore calls “the biggest swindle in American history.”
“Based on those who have already contacted me, I believe there are a number of you who know “the real deal” about the abuses that have been happening. You have information that the American people need to hear, “ Moore said on his website.
He called on those working for banks, brokerage firms or insurance companies to “participate in the telling the greatest crime story ever told” by contacting him.
The director, who took on the gun lobby in Bowling for Columbine in 2002, the Bush administration in his controversial 2004 documentary Fahrenheit 9/11 and the U.S. healthcare system in his 2007 polemic Sicko, pledged to protect the identities of those who step forward.
Moore says the unnamed film – currently in production – will shed light on the “abuses” that have led to crisis, which has claimed Wall Street giants Lehman Brothers and Bear Sterns and prompted a government bailout worth hundreds of billions of dollars.
“I just can’t say much right now. I’m sure you can understand why. One thing I can tell you is that you’re gonna like this movie when I’m done with it,” he says.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers