Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

If you had da bomb

I would threaten the world. Fire one to make an example to the rest of the world that I am not afraid to use them. Imagine the constant fear of getting nuked, not knowing when I might feel the need to erase something off the face of the earth. I would have them erect a fucking monument of me in the center of America which could be seen in space. Have every country send me a harem of their finest women! Take the UN building in NY and have them remodel it in my likeness as my new palace.

Instead of being several different countries the world would be one country and the country's would be states. The United Earth Sphere of Bel-Air (Bel-Air being my last name). And before I die, I would have all the nukes launch simalteneausly ending all life when mine is up!!!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I would threaten the world. Fire one to make an example to the rest of the world that I am not afraid to use them. Imagine the constant fear of getting nuked, not knowing when I might feel the need to erase something off the face of the earth. I would have them erect a fucking monument of me in the center of America which could be seen in space. Have every country send me a harem of their finest women! Take the UN building in NY and have them remodel it in my likeness as my new palace.

Instead of being several different countries the world would be one country and the country's would be states. The United Earth Sphere of Bel-Air (Bel-Air being my last name). And before I die, I would have all the nukes launch simalteneausly ending all life when mine is up!!!

:soul:

now thats a plan

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Gee how expected for a man with power to immediately train his thoughts on degrading women and then get the support of his cum brothers:picknose:

At least I can say I'm an equal opportunity mass murderer :nah:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Gee how expected for a man with power to immediately train his thoughts on degrading women and then get the support of his cum brothers:picknose:

At least I can say I'm an equal opportunity mass murderer :nah:

i wouldnt degrade women, on the contary, who wouldnt want a body guard like revy or the main from black lagoon ;p

any country that treats women less then men will be nuked, so i think again we know what will be evicirated (middle east)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

women needing a man for salvation

hmm where have I heard that before?

Oh yes, that would be from the religious nut jobs I would nuk out of existence first. :sly: pffft messiah up their ass. Get on my boat or fuckin die. I'm not taking no prisoners. :cape:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Lady..what does it mean to be on the blue list? I heard of the black list. As far as nukes..let me get back to you on that..but I'm sure I could come up with something.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

well, if ya believe....

Red List
- These people are the enemies of the NWO. They are the leaders of patriot groups, outspoken ministers, outspoken talk show hosts, community leaders, and even probably NET leaders. These people will be dragged out of their homes at 4:00 am and will be taken to FEMA detention centers and killed. This will take place approximately 2 weeks before martial law is enforced.

Blue List
- these are also enemies of the NWO, but are followers of the Red List folks. These people will be rounded up after martial law is in place, and will be taken to the detention centers and 're-educated'. Various mind-control techniques will used on them. Most will not survive this. Mr. Springmeier was not specific on exactly who was on the Blue List, but I would guess that people such as you and I are on that list.

Yellow List
- these are citizens who know nothing about the NWO and don't want to know. They are considered to be no threat at all and will be instructed as to how to behave and will most likely do whatever they are told. Unfortunately there are too many of these to be effectively controlled, so many will be killed or starved.

Shenandoah

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers