Silver Fang

Would Kakashi have it in him

to kill a member of team 7(Naruto, Sasuke, and/or Sakura)? I mean, if he, for whatever reason (like a mission, or they've become traitors, ect.) had to do that, do you think he could, emotionally? Is he emotionless enough to go through with something of that nature? What do ya think.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Could he do it? Yes.

Would he do it? No. Kakashi's "must follow orders exactly" attitude went out the door when Obito died. Now he does what he thinks is right despite what might happen to him for disobeying.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

If Kakashi sees them as too much of a threat to be left alive he could do it. I'm sure if he were there when Yamato and them saw sasuke in Oro's base Kakshi would have fought him not to capture but to kill once he noticed Sasuke was trying to kill Naruto.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I think Kakashi may go through with it, and just live with the regrets. That seems to be his style. I mean, i'm sure if he went through with it, he'd feel guilty. It'd be more deaths for him to mourn. I started this same thread on another site, and majority said that he couldn't do it, no matter what. I think he might, it depends. Kakashi is kind of hard to read sometimes.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If that was the case Naruto would have been dead a long time ago for posing to much of a threat to everyone around him.

Again I say:

Could he do it? Yes.

Would he do it? No, Not unless he thinks there's no other choice. He no longer takes orders as strongly as he used to when he was a kid. Obito's death changed him a lot.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

You do have a point there. Technically speaking, Naruto is a large uncontrollable threat in regards to his kuybi powers. But heres something else to think of. When Akatsuki remove a tailed beast from it's jinchiruki, it kills the jinchiruki. But if you kill the jinchiruki, could it not just as well release the tailed beast? They hint at the fact that if Naruto dies, the nine tails will die with him, thus the nine tails lets him use his power. But I think that if Naruto or any of the tailed beasts were to out right get killed, the tailed beast and/or its energy would break free either into a nuke blast or a raging beast. Maybe Kakashi knew this and tried to contain Naruto at all costs as opposed to letting him explode into an unstoppable power. *coughbrucebannerhulkcough* :P

I bet Kakashi would kill Naruto if he absolutly had to.

not that it matters now, considering he is dead.

:P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

You do have a point there. Technically speaking, Naruto is a large uncontrollable threat in regards to his kuybi powers. But heres something else to think of. When Akatsuki remove a tailed beast from it's jinchiruki, it kills the jinchiruki. But if you kill the jinchiruki, could it not just as well release the tailed beast? They hint at the fact that if Naruto dies, the nine tails will die with him, thus the nine tails lets him use his power. But I think that if Naruto or any of the tailed beasts were to out right get killed, the tailed beast and/or its energy would break free either into a nuke blast or a raging beast. Maybe Kakashi knew this and tried to contain Naruto at all costs as opposed to letting him explode into an unstoppable power. *coughbrucebannerhulkcough* :P

I bet Kakashi would kill Naruto if he absolutly had to.

not that it matters now, considering he is dead.

:P

Naruto is very valued. Jinchuriki are used as secret weapons. The elders even wanted to keep Naruto on lock down, unless it was an emergency. Jinchuriki are often used as secret weapons to protect, and fight for, their village.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Yes, but that still doesn't change the fact of what I was saying. For the longest time Naruto was like a nuclear bomb without a guidance system. Without a means of deploying a nuke at your enemies, all you're left with is a nuke sitting in the middle of your town. It wouldn't even be a legitamite deterrent, but more like a bullseye for further aggression or self destruction. So if it came to Naruto exploding the town in a burst of uncontrollable power, would Kakashi save the village or let Naruto destroy everything as long as Naruto would be ok in the end, despite the countless lives he'd destroy? Nah, I bet Kakashi would take him out to save the day. :nod:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg