Sign in to follow this  
Crazy Gravy

Nancy Pelosi is hot

sure an older woman thing is a fetish but it's better than a foot fetish. With pelosi its just the look, Palin didnt even register as hard as she tried to be hot. Hillary is hot, but in a power way.

Its a rant, that being said, As I posted in another rant, Im so sick of Nancy Grace's compassion. It's false, sure she feels bad when kids are murdered but milks it and makes money off it every night, and though I dont watch her anymore, she switched from Caliegh to haliegh. More ratings and raping a families loss. All the prime time on that channel does it. although. Mike on Prime news is better. It makes geraldo look like Oberman. Rant over. Funk Out.

:pukeout:
:bleedout:Agreed

:nosebleed:

OK Now that I'm done agreeing with DeathscytheX when it comes to fetishes about real women I'm all for tan lines & Baldies (Or at least a Brazilian Bikini Wax).

:lust:

Of course my more disturbing fiction fetishes are Hentai (Obviously), Yiff, Tentacles, Guro, Vore, & Even at times Rain Silves...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I love to watch to watch Nancy Grave but she does over do it especially when she belittles the people she called upon for their opinions when all they're doing is trying to point out what any defense would do when it is deperate or trying to convince the jury of innocence. She dosent' give them time to explain before she rudely interrupts.

so ya dig older chicks

not a bad thing if yer over 18 :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I had to develop an older woman fetish. After a decade my asian women fetish got old. LOL. I can say as I get older the older women I find hot does not increase, Thank God. Also, this was just a drunk rant, don't know how it tuned into a fetish thread. Be careful what you type drunk, even in a Rant section. LOL

I had to develop an older woman fetish. After a decade my Asian women fetish got old. LOL. I can say as I get older the older women I find hot does not increase, Thank God. Also, this was just a drunk rant, don't know how it tuned into a fetish thread. Be careful what you type drunk, even in a Rant section. LOL
:petrified:... I was sober when I typed mine...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sign in to follow this