Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Octuplets mom says she longed to escape the loneliness

Octuplets mom says she longed to escape loneliness

By JOHN ROGERS, Associated Press Writer John Rogers, Associated Press Writer – 31 mins ago

capt.a95cee088eda4f3987cb4acb15d13a7e.octuplets_la105.jpg?x=213&y=142&xc=1&yc=1&wc=410&hc=273&q=85&sig=zwZG3iSoK6o7dtRaWfri5g--AP – This image provided by NBC shows Nadya Suleman, left, speaking with Ann Curry in New York on Thursday, …

WHITTIER, Calif. – In her first interview since giving birth to octuplets, Nadya Suleman tells NBC she wanted a huge family to make up for the isolation she says she always felt as an only child.

In a brief excerpt of the interview released Thursday, the 33-year-old single mother tells "Today" show anchor Ann Curry she had a dysfunctional childhood and sought to erase that with the closeness children could bring. NBC says the full interview will air Monday.

Suleman, who now has 14 children, says all were conceived through in vitro fertilization with sperm donated by a friend.

The octuplets, born last week, remain hospitalized. The others range in age from 2 to 7.

Suleman says it took seven years of trying before she became pregnant with her first child.

If the bitch was the lonley why didn't she adopt a pet or heres one: GET A FUCKING JOB and maybe meet some people. Stupid, selfish bitch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

mental health issues + single parenting = bad fuckin outcome

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

i caught the end of the report on nightline. she's already having trouble with time management and plans to "hold each child for a minimum of 45 minutes each" ..... thats about 6 hours right there alone. and that's just the 8 new borns... -_-;

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

:angrybash:

Lonely... lonely... Who in there right mind gets lonely?... With so many kids you think some one would want peace & quiet... The yelling on a constant basis... would just be enough for me to... snap...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I saw that on TV that lady is nutso in the skull. Like really welfare and tons of kids come on why would anyone want that many kids anyway?!

She is a good representation of the kind of people that should not have ever been allowed to breed... and she needs to get a damn job!

LOL

sigpic294_3.gif

I'v seen where the news stated that her doctor bill for the hospital alone will exceed 800,000 XD I like their theory that she is pushing to be more like Angelina Jolie, in a pretty much white trash way.

I see that she has a website to offer donations....I'm guessing Lady won't be in line to help her out. lol

Dr. Phil is doing a special on her today. Did anyone see the inside of her mom's home and how cramped all those kids are? It really is sad.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

how can a person be lonly with the litter she already had,

get a part time job at walmart, then she can probably feed them all

also who ever donated the sperm must be a dumb fuck also, i mean 6 kids already not enough !!!!

also LMAO at bill: it wouldnt have cost her a penny in the UK or canada ;p or even cuba ;p

she should put them up for adoption if she actual cares for them, maybe they might grow up healthy then

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

She gets food stamps and SSI for a couple kids already. She aint gettin nuttin else from me :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

She gets food stamps and SSI for a couple kids already. She aint gettin nuttin else from me :P

You could at least send her 14 cat bells to keep track of her kids. What would happen if they all escaped into the woods O.o Maybe a tv show will pick up on it and call it 'Kids Survivor' if that hasn't already been done.

Did anyone see the on HLN where it was pretty much like 90% of the public really didn't have any sympathy for her XD I just feel sorry for the kids and almost everybody that called to give their opinion were concerned for the babies.

She is also going to be homeless soon and she was buying top brand make-up from what I heard.

I heard her mom hasn't paid her mortgage in 10 months. Which means they'll all be homeless soon... but just yesterday I saw another magazine with her on the front cover and some article. She must have easily been paid enough to cover the late payments on the house with just that one interview. :disgust:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

yes she did

and its backfiring

the entire country is in a retraction, living beyond your means and selfish personal gains aren't "in" this year; hell we want to lynch ppl like that

She's doomed 14 kids

DSS will likely and should get involved

Calif is in trouble as it is and this 1 family alone will bleed the welfare systems for all its worth

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

isnt it estimated that each kid costs like 1/2 a mill from birth till adulhood or something crazy like that

now times that by 14.

i think when they interview her on TV, they usually display a job title of the person, with her they should use Oxygen Waster, or Leech

the amount of money she will leech from the country, is probably less then the amount needed to get the FBI involved in a crime ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Did anybody else watch what the Octo mom's dad had to say today on Oprah? I really don't think it has sunk in yet for him. Maybe he is still in shock?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this