:robot:

I thought it was OK... Would recommend Crank or Shoot 'Em Up if you liked the gun fights. But over all this feels like a "What If Peter Parker got different powers"... Fave moments was with the "Post It X" & The Key Board.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I saw the movie and the gun fights and action was good, but I have to agree with Strider Hiryu in saying that the plot was lacking. Angelina Jolie was a plus side to it as well as Morgan Freeman.

Don't expect too much. I change my mind a lot.

Don't keep making me repeat myself! It's not good for my health!

-Duo Maxwell

The plot was horrible. X'D Some sort of magic loom is giving them their assassination targets as decreed by a higher power/fate? wtf? X'D How are they supposed to make all their money to pay for their badass weapons and salaries? They work at a textile mill? X'D He got 3 million deposited in his account by a textile mill employee that didn't get paid per hit because fate ordered the kill and fate is an entity with no back account to pay them with? XD

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg