Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

8 baby bitch

in case ya didnt know

link

Outside the family's home, bikes and toddler toys were scattered across the front yard. Neighbors told ABC News that the woman is a single mother in her thirties who already has six other children. It appears the family will live in a three-bedroom house bursting with babies when the octuplets are released from the hospital in an estimated two months.

An 87-year-old woman who lives next door was not at all pleased.

"With our economy they way it is, with California going to hell in a handbasket, why should I be excited about this?" she asked von Fremd. "What is their future?"

yep that's right. this selfish pig drama queen already had 6 at home. I guess bringing six people into the world to use its resources and impact our environment wasn't enough for Suzy selfish. If all 8 babies survive she bumps her contribution to straining the planet up to 14. Fucking 14, unbelievable. Is humanity really doomed because assholes like her breed So fucking god damn much? Be fucking for real. Anything more then twins in the animal kingdom is considered a litter not a miracle. This bitch had a pretty big litter, most of the time you get 4-6 kittens or puppies. Guess she thought she had to shame the neighborhood pets too.

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=491

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

That's why they make birth control.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

She didn't want to abort any of the fetuses

Thats the fucking problem! She has doomed 8 individuals to a life of less quality because of health problems and pulling stunts like this shit literally rob the rest of us humans of the resources we need to do things like survive because of HER SELFISH BELIEFS.

Its wrong on so many levels. As a species we are no longer in a position to allow population to continuously explode like this fucking mess. WTF is a bitch with 6 mutherfuckin kids doing going back for more to begin with?! Selfish bitch. Asshole. Attention and pity whore. People like this piece of shit need to drop dead. :redcard:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Thats the fucking problem! She has doomed 8 individuals to a life of less quality because of health problems and pulling stunts like this shit literally rob the rest of us humans of the resources we need to do things like survive because of HER SELFISH BELIEFS.

Not necessicarly. They're all healthy, will get proper medical care so they can go home safely, and from the sound of it, they won't be living on welfare or anything like that, so they're not taking that away from anyone. I mean, these people that go out and have lots of kids so they can get on welfare piss me off because they're odviously doing it because they're lazy dumbasses and just don't care, but if a couple wants to have a huge family and they're willing to work hard and support them on their own, they have a right to do so. I wouldn't, I mean, just the THOUGHT of carrying 8 babies makes my entire body cringe, but hey, families during the depression used to have large numbers of kids (though usually one at a time), and they normally gave birth to more that ended up being stillborn or didn't live very long. My grandmother is one of 11 surviving kids, and her mother actually had 15 total, so in a way, it's like a return to that era. Besides, with so many other families not having any kids or only having a few, it evens out in terms of resources and projected human population growth.

And I don't see how she's a pity whore because her family wasn't the one that went to the media, not to mention they don't want their names released and don't want the media attention at all.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

We only have this one planet in the entire known universe to live on and humans have done an outstanding job of raping it for its resources, polluting land air and water to the point where there are places that aren't fit for habitation and global climate has been effected. We are on the cusp of wars for drinking water and already involved in wars for the last of the planets oil. We are in no position as a species that wants to survive for a return to the "old days" of having large families, throwing away recyclable materials, letting industry dump toxins into our water supply etc etc...

6 billion + people on 1 planet

picture.php?albumid=6&pictureid=123

The sheer number, fucking 14! of kids she squeezed out make her an attention and pity whore even w/o the media. These kids will need a doctor, they'll have to go to school... its not like she's going to keep herself or her family in total isolation. Big numbered multiple births always bring in the sponsors, I imagine she'll be given all kinds of free shit.

As far as the babies go, conception wasn't natural. She wasn't blessed with 8 she paid for it. Yes their health is more frail then one born at a normal birth weight. 2 fucking pounds is not normal or healthy. Being fed by iv cuz you can't eat isn't healthy. WTF kinda way is that to start life?

Like I said, wrong on so many levels.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

This lady didn't have 8 kids naturally without some sort of fertile treatments. That would be some sort of miracle..if you look at it that way. If she was taking fertility drugs THAT makes this even MORE fucked up. A 46 team of doctor's? How much is that gonna cost her and who is paying for it? What about the babie's health? Some of them were born at very low birth weights and could need future medical attention out side of the norm. Also, the article says she is a SINGLE mother so where the hell are the father(s) of these kids and how is she going to take care of ALL them IF the father(s) are not around? I am not insulting or implying that you can't take care of your kids if you are a single mom, because I know plenty who have, but 14? Come on, you are going to have to get help somewhere, unless she was fucking a billionaire. Otherwise, she will probably need a little help from goverment assistance.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

:huh:How many people does it take to make the US Government adopt China's policy on abortions?

The complete and utter loss of religious faith and morals in the United States as a whole. Even though the government likes to say religion has no say in our laws or lawmaking we all know if does. Until that happens abortion will be wrong and considered murder. Sadly this will not happen and stuff like this will continue to happen. That or the government could institute something we like to call "Sex Ed" in schools where they actually teach kids that condoms and birth control exist but that goes against all religious morals and teachings so abstinence it is. :nah:

Yea, I definitely don't have any problems with this issue.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589

Asian countries like China and India practice what is called sex selective abortions. It is where you only abort girls because boys are more preferable, which is motivated by religious and culture aspects that boys are better than girls. Now they are dealing with huge imbalanced population between men and women. With less women, there won't be babies to worry about. I just thought I would throw that in there as far as the population control goes. I think the US is heading more towards the unisex though.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Asian countries like China and India practice what is called sex selective abortions. It is where you only abort girls because boys are more preferable, which is motivated by religious and culture aspects that boys are better than girls. Now they are dealing with huge imbalanced population between men and women. With less women, there won't be babies to worry about. I just thought I would throw that in there as far as the population control goes. I think the US is heading more towards the unisex though.
:huh:

Doesn't China also have a "1 Kid Only Law" too? I thought I heard it from somewhere because China is really over populated.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Jun 18 2008

China has proclaimed that it will continue its one child policy, which limits couples to having one child, through the 2006-2010 five year planning period.

China's one child policy was established by Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping in 1979 to limit communist China's population growth. Although designated a "temporary measure," it continues a quarter-century after its establishment. The policy limits couples to one child. Fines, pressures to abort a pregnancy, and even forced sterilization accompanied second or subsequent pregnancies.

It is not an all-encompassing rule because it has always been restricted to ethnic Han Chinese living in urban areas. Citizens living in rural areas and minorities living in China are not subject to the law. However, the rule has been estimated to have reduced population growth in the country of 1.3 billion by as much as 300 million people over its first twenty years.

This rule has caused a disdain for female infants; abortion, neglect, abandonment, and even infanticide have been known to occur to female infants. The result of such Draconian family planning has resulted in the disparate ratio of 114 males for every 100 females among babies from birth through children four years of age. Normally, 105 males are naturally born for every 100 females.

Recent Effects of the One Child Law

Now that millions of sibling-less people in China are now young adults in or nearing their child-bearing years, a special provision allows millions of couples to have two children legally. If a couple is composed of two people without siblings, then they may have two children of their own, thus preventing too dramatic of a population decrease. Although IUDs, sterilization, and abortion (legal in China) are China's most popular forms of birth control, over the past few years, China has provided more education and support for alternative birth control methods.

Statistically, China's total fertility rate (the number of births per woman) is 1.7, much higher than slowly-declining Germany at 1.4 but lower than the U.S. at 2.1 (2.1 births per woman is the replacement level of fertility, representing a stable population, exclusive of migration).

In 2007, there were reports that in the southwestern Guangxi Autonomous Region of China, officials were forcing pregnant women without permission to give birth to have abortions and levying steep fines on families violating the law. As a result, riots broke out and some may have been killed, including population control officials.

The Future of China's One Child Law

China's eleventh Five-Year Plan Period is from 2006 to 2010. Minister of the State Commission of Population and Family Planning Zhang Weiqing confirmed in early 2006 that China's one child policy is consistent with the nation's plan for population growth and would continue indefinitely. He denied rumors that the policy become less stringent to permit a second child.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:huh:

Doesn't China also have a "1 Kid Only Law" too? I thought I heard it from somewhere because China is really over populated.

I think they relaxed on some regions but yea they have that in populated area. Not One Less is a good movie made in 2000 about poor farm regions in China. The 13 year old girl who volunteered to be casted had siblings.

Imagine though, you keep aborting babies until you get it right. X_x

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

:picknose:

I feel a little bad for kind of pulling this off topic. But I wouldn't mind if the US had a "certain amount of child(ren) based on certain of income made" law...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I wouldn't mind a limit of 2 with 0 exceptions

resources ppl resources

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

what can her book actually say:

i delivered my litter via c-section, so didnt feel a thing, was concerned about their health. love them all,

the previous litter are going to help raise this litter while i plan the next batch!!

(personally im aginst atrifically impregnating a woman, if you cant have children i believe thats natures way of trying to minimise the population, yes i know it is tragic for ppl who want kids and cant, but guess what; adopt)

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Sign in to follow this