Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

What mangas do you read?

I was thinking about starting a couple more mangas and getting current with them. Is there any promising mangas anyone is currently reading that they'd like to discuss on a weekly basis as new chapters come out?

And if you're not reading any mangas, you could pick one of the series on www.onemanga.com and start a new series, see if its good. :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

woah "missile happy" <---- what's that about, I'm a picky reader *twirls*

"Mikako is 15 years old and she lives since the death of her parents alone with her elder sister Megumi. Megumi wants to make an Omiai (a wedding with a man, she doesn't know; an arranged marriage). But Mikako has a sister-complex and wants to look at him by living in the same apartment ("through a mistake by the broker"). Mikako is shocked when she sees, that this BOY is only 17 or 18 years old (or 16...?). To young for her sister! Mikako thinks, that Ro is a playboy but she discovers, that he fights for his dream (his father wants Ro to become his succsessor, but Ro wants to become a physician and he gets no financial help from his parents). While living at Ro's apartment, Mikako fells slowly in love with him..." - description from MAL page

I personally loved the manga. I blame Epples for making me read it

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589