Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Complaint about Obama on day 1

they've already ruined it. Only about 18% is going to infrastructure which is instant jobs :flip:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I was just going to point out that Obama is technically bi-racial and people are more eager to readily accept him as black than a mixture of two races which is actually what he has been campaigning about only he and the media tend to allude to.

Even in the news papers down where I live they hardly mentioned him bi-racial and just stated he was black.

My mother is kinda annoyed by that fact because she believes that there isn't anything to be ashamed of and that it sends the wrong message.

I had something more lengthy but decide to just delete the post to save me the trouble of being flamed. I come from a family were there is nothing wrong with dating other races and is encourage.

:glasses:

I think it has to do with the black vote / history / etc.

Whether they're for or against him they really want to stress that black half despite that other half is white. I guess the first bi-racial president doesn't sound as uplifting. If African Americans had to refer to Obama as bi-racial maybe they would have been more likely to point out that his ancestors weren't slaves in this country.

Jokingly my greatest fear of Obama is that he'll make us play golf... I can't be quiet for that long... And when this country does have it's first actual black president that Cuba will be absorbed into Florida... Causing every white man considering running for president to feel inadequate.

... As for my sense of humor on religion, it's just that. I'm more likely to point out that the "separation of church & state" is actually to protect the church; not the state. That the USSR trying to replace religion with National Pride was bad. That the federal reserve is not runned by the government so "In God We Trust" isn't the major problem. I'd prefer The Liberty Dollar, which is The Gold Standard & says "We Trust God".

*Edit*

Since I can no longer make threads, this is the closest thing to the topic.

Dr. Paul on Obama's inauguration speech.

C5LSyFemj4c&sdig=1

Edited by Myk JL

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

One drop rule is used as good for once in America so I don't see the reason why Blacks want to omit it now. And also remember that many Black American decendants today are mixed - thanks to slavery for one. Colin Powell's family didn't want him to run office some years ago for his safety because he was considered full-Black, but he looks whiter than Obama. I think Europe is recognizing him as bi-racial but unless the US can come up with something to label those that are mixed, he will always be recognized as first Black to become president.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I gotta name for all us mutts Americans. ;)

we've had a lotta generations of all colors and ethnicities blending in this melting pot.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this