• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      StarCraft II Marine with Nuke in background wallpaper. 1920 x 1200
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/02/12/us-korea-north-idUSBRE91B04820130212

Click the link above for the rest of the article.

I think its pretty safe to say that North Korea isn't testing nuclear bombs for nuclear power, they're testing bombs and missiles as an act of power. I would say I'd doubt they'd launch against anyone in fear of a nuclear counterattack, but North Korea's government has always been crazy.
    • By Sledgstone
      http://gizmodo.com/5698734/russia-spending-2-billion-to-play-garbage-man-in-outer-space
      There is definitely a space junk issue in orbit.. but maybe Russia is doing this to make all those pieces of junk crash down on Russia's land so they can salvage all those rare minerals from the satellites or get access to some other countries tech? And if they're going to have a space bumper car up there, they could technically bump all kinds of satellites out of orbit so they could send projectiles down all over the globe in a war situation. Or maybe I'm just overthinking this...
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.geekologie.com/2011/09/uhoh-nasa-satellite-crashing-to-earth-th.php
      Stay inside this week!
    • By gokuDX7
      All I have to say is WOW. This show rocks! It's been out for about a year and half, I think, and it's gone under the radar for the most part due to poor advertising. I just found out about it becuse scifi was showing the first few eps of the first season on Mondays right before anime, so naturally I started watching it because it showed a nuke going off. I'm hooked! The downside is season two is doing poorly due to CBS not advertising it enough yet again. I'm assuming that it will end on it's second season but I have high hopes that the show will become popular on Scifi Fridays and cause the writers to make a third season.
      Anyway, for those that don't know, Jericho is a small farm town outside of Kansas. The story is basically about what happens when a nuclear mushroom clouds suddenly appear and the world goes apocalyptic, or does it . It's similar to those movies we used to watch in middle school about a nuke going off and people that survived having to try and fend for themselves..etc. It's exactly like that with the only difference being it continues the story with added twists, conspiracy's, conflicts, romance and more.
      I highly recommend this to anyone looking for a post apocalyptic show. If you missed any of the first season you can watch it on the CBS web site for free. You can also watch it using Joost (a free and legal downloadable online TV program that uses the bittorrent protocol to stream the video fast and in high quality). Season two is currently being aired on CBS and most of the eps are on the current sites I listed above.
      Definitely watch this guys. Its well worth it.