Sign in to follow this  
Myk JL

Zero Punctuation: Awards for 2008

:goodjob:

http://www.escapistmagazine.com/videos/view/zero-punctuation/486-Awards-for-2008

I couldn't agree with this any more... Well unless Wii Video Game NMH was mentioned for its great story telling with fountains of blood & money. Most spot on enjoyment was him stating Sonic's similarity to some cartoon rat. It also added more reasons to why I'll most likely get Saint's Row 2 for PS3.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Well, MGS4 was a masterpiece, at the same time, it was for big fans only. The casual gamer was kicked in the face for this title, and the casual fan who may have only played one or two of the titles was completely ignored. Stealth fans were forsaken altogether.

Sonic is a joke. I stopped buying sonic games a long time ago. Its pretty sad how they keep bringing games out, with the same problems. The Sonic team needs to be overhauled big time, or Sega just needs to take a good 5-10 years off the franchise.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

His Prince of Persia review was the most accurate one I've seen in a while. It was very basic, very forgiving, and not the typical platforming / fighting challenge you'd expect from a PoP game. At the same time, it was gorgeous to the point of being distracting, and what platforming there was, was smooth and enjoyable. The story is pretty basic and the ending absolutely atrocious, but for a relaxed, eye-catching experience, it's worth playing. People give it way too much flak for the "never die" system, but that's splitting hairs--merely instead of having to go back to your last save point, you go back to the last bit of flat ground you were on. Which, sometimes, is a decent distance.

Tellah2.jpg