Sign in to follow this  
Kite

wolverine trailer

:robot:

Wasn't there a thread already about this... or no?... must be thinking about a different forum... Either way I hate the new Sabertooth, think this commercial still sucks, & will still go see it to see how bad they screw up Deadpool.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

just read the book weapon X. and they have really messed it up already

the adamantium feed was a sueriously long complex part, and that was the begining, he spent almost a year with them as they ripped his mind and body apart, to make him savage and a pure killing machine.

bu still the trailer looked good,, and ive not seen this version of the trailer before ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''

Maybe by having him 'pre-sabertooth' its a way to give the actor playing sabertooth more notable face time without all the makeup or masks on? Think about all those scenes in the spiderman movies or in iron man where they either take their masks off or have battle damage to show that it is the actor playing the role. the character sabertooth should have a continous face job that prevents him from removing anything that shows the real actor's untouched face. I think its vanity on part of the actor that results in directors making stupid shit decisions like this.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

It's not just vanity. A lot of times, it's fanservice as well. They're showing that yes, your favorite actor is indeed playing that part and taking risks and so on. They hope you'll be excited about it to pay more money.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Maybe by having him 'pre-sabertooth' its a way to give the actor playing sabertooth more notable face time without all the makeup or masks on? Think about all those scenes in the spiderman movies or in iron man where they either take their masks off or have battle damage to show that it is the actor playing the role. the character sabertooth should have a continous face job that prevents him from removing anything that shows the real actor's untouched face. I think its vanity on part of the actor that results in directors making stupid shit decisions like this.

as it is ment to be set during the cold war, sabertooth should look more human,

hope he doesnt have adamantium also, would be stupid, as he didnt get adamantium untill wolverine had his removed.

they gave the kid logan claws too, which is a more accurate feat.

hope dead pool wears a costume, but doesnt look like it ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

http://www.superherohype.com/news/x-mennews.php?id=8150

Theres a pic of deadpool with no costume and a new trailer. Theres no costumes period. Lame. -_-;

:psycho:

I wouldn't mind repeatedly turning the director into Swiss Cheese!

Changing Sabertooth's actor. Mixing up Sabertooth with a minor character so all of the sudden he's Logan's brother. Adding in Cyclops. And turning Deadpool into Baracka from Mortal Kombat. Not to mention how corny every one of these commercials sound.

It's near impossible for this movie not to be a flop.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

well accuracy doesnt mean it will flop

also wolverine was called weapon X

X meaning 10 in old roman numerals (sp)

so there are 9 weapons before him. and x23 means there were atleast 23 clones / copies made after of wep X

the director might have goten an idea and made it his own

dont know what that baraka / cyclops is, but i bet is is from the weapon program

what annoys me is why dont they do it properly, wolverine gets adamantium in the 1980's and masacares every scientist, so the technology of adamantium bonding is lost for like 25 years, his memorys are ravaged and well go's on with life kicking ass as he gos along

Edited by Kite

sigpic1620_11.gif

well accuracy doesnt mean it will flop

also wolverine was called weapon X

X meaning 10 in old roman numerals (sp)

so there are 9 weapons before him. and x23 means there were atleast 23 clones / copies made after of wep X

the director might have goten an idea and made it his own

dont know what that baraka / cyclops is, but i bet is is from the weapon program

what annoys me is why dont they do it properly, wolverine gets adamantium in the 1980's and masacares every scientist, so the technology of adamantium bonding is lost for like 25 years, his memorys are ravaged and well go's on with life kicking ass as he gos along

:picknose:

The Crimson Comedian. The Regeneratin' Degenerate. The Merc With A Mouth...

:psycho:

I wouldn't mind repeatedly turning the director into Swiss Cheese!

Changing Sabertooth's actor. Mixing up Sabertooth with a minor character so all of the sudden he's Logan's brother. Adding in Cyclops. And turning Deadpool into Baracka from Mortal Kombat. Not to mention how corny every one of these commercials sound.

It's near impossible for this movie not to be a flop.

Some inacuracey was OK with the X-Men costumes. But when they changed directors with X-Men 3, well that movie was just bad. The only thing this movie has going for it is "Wolverine is in it"... Which is kind of the same thing X-Men 3 had going for it.

Basically If they were serious about this movie they would have used The Director from X-Men 1 & 2.

if that is true, it makes no fucking sence

i cant imagine them fucking up a char like deadpool, that has potential to be a fan favourite

untill i finish the movie, i think it will be weapon xi ;p

also trailers generally are in chronilogical order of sequences, and we se that thing before we see deadpool fighting wolvering

sigpic1620_11.gif

wtf!? Deadpool is mutated into that zombie looking thing with spearclaws and cyclops vision!? Fuck this movie. >_<

i dont think it is at all

deadpool is a viable spin off, no producer would shit on that oppertunity

also thing logically, it looks like something made in a lab, most likly is ;p

sigpic1620_11.gif

i don't think it is at all

Deadpool is a viable spin off, no producer would shit on that opportunity

also thing logically, it looks like something made in a lab, most likely is ;p

:robot:

If I remember correctly New Line Cinema wanted the rights to make a Deadpool Movie. But 20th Century Fox claimed Deadpool as a part of the X-Men universe they had the rights to.

Not to mention Deadpool got his healing factor from the Weapon X Program that extracted it from Wolverine.

So basically now Fox has taken a dump on Deadpool.