Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Happy New Year!!!

im sure eppy did. i was driving the whole night, but i did a lot of party hopping. no drinking though. my friends didnt drink either, which they complained about later... but they couldve totally drank at any of the parties we went to. i dropped them off later that night and went back out to another party where 2 of my friends from work were trashed off their asses X'D i took video to show them today hehe

radicalcabbitbannercopy.jpg

man it was fun =D...i vaguely remember getting home at like 5 am or so and making a sandwich and eating it before passing out

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

I did I am happy to say since family to watch my little man for the whole night.

I drank me 2 Sex in an El Caminos,:sake: which were rather heavy it seemed. I can be a suvivor of several Long Island Ice Teas, a bad Dj and still make my night fun.:cape:

But damn..that bartender had it out for me

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru