Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Foot corn

I think I have a corn growing on the top of my toe. I feel kinda freakish with this slightly painful bump on my toe. Its soft, but it looks like it has a dot at the center of it like it was a bee sting. I could post a picture if anyone wants to see it. :P Has anyone had a corn before? Should I burn it off with acid? :noway:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

*shudders* I've been wearing socks alot more than I usually do in the past couple months because of the house being cold all the time. But after looking up some corn stuff, it must be a pressure thing. guh. I think I'll try buying some new boots. I thought it was a mosquito or spider bite at first, but its been there for almost two weeks now. *rubs poor middle toe* :sigh:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Get those 'corn caps' a the pharmacy, it's like band-aid, and you keep it on for a day or two which allows it to remove the corn.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

PICTURES! (needs fap material)

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

*finishes* im good now...looks like fun there

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

Sign in to follow this