Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Terminator Salvation (Full Trailer)

I'm not too optimistic about this movie after watching T3..

When I watched that Salvation trailer, it didn't give me the same chill to my spine whenever I watch the T2 opening scene. I hoped for that guy who played John Connor with a scar in that scene to take that role but I guess he might be too old to play the role now.

Btw, is the story only the biggining part of John Connor's life? I saw Terminators using bullets to kill people. That's disappointing because you can't kill Terminators with that kind of weapon. Urg, I hope they didn't make this movie to set up for a sequel.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

I'm not too optimistic about this movie after watching T3..

When I watched that Salvation trailer, it didn't give me the same chill to my spine whenever I watch the T2 opening scene. I hoped for that guy who played John Connor with a scar in that scene to take that role but I guess he might be too old to play the role now.

Btw, is the story only the biggining part of John Connor's life? I saw Terminators using bullets to kill people. That's disappointing because you can't kill Terminators with that kind of weapon. Urg, I hope they didn't make this movie to set up for a sequel.

Christian Bale saved Batman. I'm sure he can save Terminator as well.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Urg, I hope they didn't make this movie to set up for a sequel.

You know they will. Most actors only accept trilogy contracts now anyway.

Personally I think this movie looks like Batman fighting Transformers. The whole fact that Christian Bale still sounds like batman is only gonna ruin this movie for me. I was expecting him to sound more.......like a real person. Dont get me wrong though, I LOVE Christian Bale, I just wish he had more of a selection when it came to voices. I think he would have made a better Terminator then a John Conner lol.

As for the transformers errr I mean Terminators....they looked cool, but then again that huge ass one felt to much like a transformer lol. It just felt out of place.

I'm gonna try and keep an open mind about this movie, but it's gonna be real hard for the Terminator fan inside of me.

:picknose:

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Looks awesome. He doesn't sound LIKE Batman at all, but it's too early to tell considering we don't know what he'll sound like when he's pissed off ... pissed off Batman = gruff growl.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Looks awesome. He doesn't sound LIKE Batman at all, but it's too early to tell considering we don't know what he'll sound like when he's pissed off ... pissed off Batman = gruff growl.

as long as he doesnt sound like this , im sure it will be ok

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=w2yv8aT0UFc&feature=related

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''