Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Bush aides rush to enact rule Obama opposes

Safety rule among 20 contentious measures administration plans to issue

WASHINGTON - The Labor Department is racing to complete a new rule, strenuously opposed by President-elect Barack Obama, that would make it much harder for the government to regulate toxic substances and hazardous chemicals to which workers are exposed on the job. The rule, which has strong support from business groups, says that in assessing the risk from a particular substance, federal agencies should gather and analyze “industry-by-industry evidence” of employees’ exposure to it during their working lives. The proposal would, in many cases, add a step to the lengthy process of developing standards to protect workers’ health.

Public health officials and labor unions said the rule would delay needed protections for workers, resulting in additional deaths and illnesses.

there is no end to W's crap

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

as Lady mentions. He abused the presidency and now in the closing days is ratchening it up because he wont be held responsible. About above Lady post, Bush has undone everything that is good about america, and will do all he can now to hinder Obama's change. I gave up on trying to hold him responsible, but believe me, there's tons of Bush orders in to fuck america, at least and I hope he wont invade Iran. And the icing, pardons to all bush cronies and bush, Yes a president can pardon himself, for crimes against america and the world. And I thought TV reporter Geraldo should be taken out.

The not mentioned thing here is, Pres Clinton made it possible for a new president to overrule all orders he wants from outgoing president. Its not well known, but somone in Obamas position would know.

This is the first new post I read, Maybe I ranted in wrong post, anyway. be prepared to get fucked hard til Jan. And thats just the orders the public knows.

Sign in to follow this