Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

omfg battle royal/ impel down

So now Captain Buggy will get a bounty as high as Luffy's. X'D

And Franky will definitely get an upgrade. Holy crap hes at Vegapunk's first ever laboratory and workshop. O_O

Had they not escaped they would have all died IMO! Nothing was stopping him! Think he might be admiral level?

Yes, I bet Magellan is probably an admiral level. His poison clouds and destructive poisons could probably even kill most logias.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

prolly, he's a scary mo fo

my poor poor Ace kun~

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

So now Captain Buggy will get a bounty as high as Luffy's. X'D

And Franky will definitely get an upgrade. Holy crap hes at Vegapunk's first ever laboratory and workshop. O_O

Yes, I bet Magellan is probably an admiral level. His poison clouds and destructive poisons could probably even kill most logias.

I know right! Franky is really going to be SUPA!!! So it seems the strawhats won't be left in the dust by Luffy and Zoro!

Seriously he one-hit/attack Blackbeard. What is he? Logia or Paramecia? I assume the latter since Luffy decked him good.

prolly, he's a scary mo fo

my poor poor Ace kun~

I know! I feel bad for fire fist

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Luffy's a Paramecia. Magellan's a Logia. I kinda think Magellan's stronger than Luffy, but we haven't seen Luffy battle with Haki. In any case, he'd have to hit him (with contact) AND put Haki on that attack for it to work technically. That's where I see some problem, contact with poison = not good. If he's trained himself for poison resistance, it's still not useful unless his attack is good to beat Magellan on the first hit.

I'm guessing Franky would not meet Vegapunk there, it would be an abandoned home or workshop amongst Vegapunk's many workshops maybe. He's get ideas for an upgrade or learn more about the PX series I think. Information is stronger than a power upgade at this point, since the crew is considerably strong.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Errrr ... I just read inital spoilers which may or may not be true, mostly true, but if it's true, it's easily one of the best wtf chapters ... I did not see this coming! Awesome! *crosses fingers for it to be true*

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Magellan looks like a paramecia type. If he was a logia, he'd turn into a mass of liquid poison. Like when he did that hydra move, if he was a logia, he'd have turned into that huge poison hydra and be invincible. But instead he has to be a solid person.

I'm guessing Franky would not meet Vegapunk there, it would be an abandoned home or workshop amongst Vegapunk's many workshops maybe. He's get ideas for an upgrade or learn more about the PX series I think. Information is stronger than a power upgade at this point, since the crew is considerably strong.

Yeah, I'm guessing he'll get a good look at all of vegapunk's notes, theories, blueprints, etc. I bet once Franky gets a grasp of the basics of Vegapunk's work, he'll develop his own new upgrades with even better results. ^_^

Wow. Ace's dad is Gold Roger, he is older than Luffy which means when Ace's mom died giving birth to him, he has a different mom than Luffy... Which means Luffy and Ace aren't biologically related at all... unless they are cousins or something.

Garp is the marine that took down Gold Roger. But now we know that Roger was dying of a disease and turned himself in to the marines.. So, either he was related to Garp, or part of his deal for turning himself in was to make Garp take care of his son.. But I don't see that as a likely scenario. I think Garp is related to Roger. All of them have the D. middle initial too.

And here we were all thinking Dragon was going to show up.. but Dragon isn't Ace's dad.. Maybe Dragon is Ace's Uncle? Maybe Dragon owes Roger a favor and is going to save Ace in his place?

Regardless tho, The 5 shikibukai are there and the three admirals are all right there in front of Ace. Holy shit that is some power. O_O

Good news tho is that Hancock could probably take out pretty much everyone under admiral class in the wink of an eye.

I don't think that Hancock is going to put her position on the line for Ace or even Luffy. She has the weight of her entire island and civilization on her shoulders, if she were to turn her back on them and ace gets away. I could see a Buster Call being called on her island.

The WG is ready for war... I'm starting to doubt WB can take these guys down. Look at Raleigh he is WB level or damn near close to it so two admirals would keep him busy, the shikibukai could handle Luffy's ship that still leaves an Admiral on the lose picking off WB's second in command. Not to mention the Vice Admiral's like garp and such. The more I think about the more I see Ace dying.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

I really don't see how in the hell anyone will be able to save Ace with the admirals all right there and the rest of shikibukai...

If Roger's second in his old age is still strong enough to hold of an admiral logia user, then I can only assume WB's second in command or other captains under WB (remember WB has multiple ships) could hold their own against an admiral.

And lets not forget that Hancock supposedly has the strongest of Haki which is the same as Luffy's, but Luffy doesn't know how to use it. Which means that Hancock probably does. Not only can she turn people to stone, but she can use some super powerful haki abilities too.. but how she uses it in battle hasn't been shown yet..

I think she would turn on the world government. The last chapter was hinting that this is going to be a huge HUGE event... like topple the world government and have a new primary power controlling most of the planet HUGE. If all out war starts, Hancock will probably switch sides without a doubt. She won't have to fear retaliation from the WG if the WG no longer is a force to be feared.

I really don't see how in the hell anyone will be able to save Ace with the admirals all right there and the rest of shikibukai...

If Roger's second in his old age is still strong enough to hold of an admiral logia user, then I can only assume WB's second in command or other captains under WB (remember WB has multiple ships) could hold their own against an admiral.

And lets not forget that Hancock supposedly has the strongest of Haki which is the same as Luffy's, but Luffy doesn't know how to use it. Which means that Hancock probably does. Not only can she turn people to stone, but she can use some super powerful haki abilities too.. but how she uses it in battle hasn't been shown yet..

I think she would turn on the world government. The last chapter was hinting that this is going to be a huge HUGE event... like topple the world government and have a new primary power controlling most of the planet HUGE. If all out war starts, Hancock will probably switch sides without a doubt. She won't have to fear retaliation from the WG if the WG no longer is a force to be feared.

Hmmm... Or that the WG kill WB and rule the seas with an Iron fist. That would been when Dragon decides to set his plans into motion since now there is even more need for a revolutionary army. I really don't know about Hancock though, this chapter she took notice that Ace isn't Luffy's brother. She may not really care for saving him anymore since he has no relations to Luffy.

Now that WB's here things get interesting, Idk which side can really win though, neither seems afraid of the other.

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

Why did the last chapter give me shivers up my spine, gave me goosebumps all 3 times that I re-read it, it's THE most epic chapter in OP's history. Period.

gonna be some asssssssssss kickin!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Holy crap! 40+ elite captains and their crews fighting for whitebeard! And Whitebeard is right there in front of all the shikibukai, all those marines, those 4 marine giants, the admirals and the admiral commander! O_O I think the odds are in WB's favor in terms of number and power. But then again, Mihawk alone could cut down most of those ships, and Kuma could take out pretty much anyone there.. and Hancock could stone almost anyone on a large scale. If Blackbeard was there, he'd probably be the first person WB would have attacked. But who opened the gates of justice for Luffy!? and now that the gates are opened there, will Blackbeard and his crew escape Impel Down themselves on a stolen ship? But then they would have to open the gates at Impel Down again which would mean they'd have to get to that control room! Could Bon Clay still be alive!? Maybe he could slip aboard BB's ship and escape still? If the gates at marijoria (sp?) stays open, does that mean BB will show up after all the main fighting is done and try to kill Ace/WB himself as reinforcements for the marines!? or just for his own goals!?

And this page made me have to re-read it a couple times.

post-1-13555158441_thumb.png

You would think Garp would be dropping Ace off to live with Luffy. But its the other way around. Luffy already has his straw hat and scar on his face which means Shanks has already left the island Luffy and Ace were on before the two of them even considered each other as brothers. I always assumed Luffy's mom was on the island and she was the waitress or owner of that bar from way back when. But it looks like Garp took both Ace and then Luffy to this person named Dadan to raise them both. So who the hell is Luffy's mom? Was she on that island? Or was Luffy an orphan boy when Shanks met up with him? And why was Shanks really on that island to begin with!? Ace, Luffy, Garp, Dadan... what were they all doing on that island at the begging of the series!? Shanks was an emperor at the time, why would he leave his territory on the grand line undefended for another emperor to make a move!? Maybe Dragon was there as well? Maybe Shanks knew Luffy's father was Dragon and wanted to save him at all costs when he was little as a favor for Dragon or because Shanks loved him like a son like WB loved Ace? Maybe Dragon, Shanks, Garp, Roger are all related somehow!? wtf!? ahhh!!!

Why did the last chapter give me shivers up my spine, gave me goosebumps all 3 times that I re-read it, it's THE most epic chapter in OP's history. Period.

I agree! O_O So many new theories now!

Initial spoilers are out ... we ... get ... to ... see ... WB ... use ... his ... ability :o!!!

Ahhh!!! OMG!!! Earthquake ability!? wtf!? O_O I wonder if its just earthquakes or if there is more to it than just quakes/destruction... could he use it in a physical fight? I imagine him jumping into the air and slamming his fists into the ground to cause a hulk style ground shockwave blast!

Sengoku said he is the man who could destroy the world! That's incredible hahaha ... I only wonder how Wb would fare in close combat, he'd prolly use super Haki attacks in any case, so a kick would be a monster kick. How'd he fare against another DF Haki close combat attacker though ... hmmm ...

Sign in to follow this