Sign in to follow this  
Serena

The Faceless Man

At one point I had asked my Mother why she pulled all the curtains shut at night, now I new about her bad sight in the dark already and had for years. Then she told me about the "man" my Father saw one night coming while he was coming home from work.

It was a bad rain storm and so he was taking it slow to avoid hydroplaining and as result wrecking. He was coming up to a stop sign when he saw a man in all black, he was wearing a top hat, a three piece suit, a cape with a crimson underside and a gentlemen's cain under his hands. Altho' there were a couple things wrong with this man, one was that he was bone dry despite having been out in that rain for who knows how long and the other was that there was a black void where his face should have been. Needless to say my Father ran his first stop sign that night, not wanting to stop. XD

Later on, a couple of my lady cousins "B" and "J" saw him on their way to a gas station in the midst of a bad snow storm. Just stanidng there, along side the road.

So, what do you guys think it was/could be? I know that my Father thinks it's something supernatural, and I'm sure my cousins would agree. Now, just to let everyone know, I can't give too much more information then I already have, since I was young when my cousins seen "him" and I dunno if I was even born when my Father first seen him. I can however say that my cousins seen him out in one of the orbiting towns of the city my Father worked in, and my Father saw him on one of the streets that were leading out from the city to the orbiting, smaller, town. So there weren't many houses and the like in that area.

Thoughts are what I posted it for, and I'm sorry if this should be in another are. ^_^: but I kinda thought it would fit into supernatural.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]I are me.

A guy wearing a mask?... meh... You make it sound like he's a killer or something thing.

If that person is still around I dare yuh to talk to him... her... it.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Sounds like a recurring entity. A spirit caught up in the same loop forever. Could have died on a rainy night, got ran over. Still trying to find a ride home.

It could be, and I had thought about that too at one point. Tho' that doesn't explain why it would appear in a different area under and in a heavy snow storm. For all I know it could be something warning of potential danger if you didn't slow down or what not.

All I know is I'd more then likely be way too scared to talk to "him" and I honestly can't blame my Mother for wanting to keep the curtains closed at night just in case. (more-so since she can't see in the dark and thusly doesn't "know what's out there.")

If the entity is a disembodied soul he may need to be told to go to the light/go to God. Not everyone who dies crosses over. A traumatic life or death experience can leave a soul earthbound for insane lengths of time; until they resolve their issue (where the myth of purgatory probably comes from) and cross over.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

If the thing is a stalker maybe you should call the cops.

I don't think the thing is a stalker, otherwise I'm sure it would still be following my Father or one/both of my cousins.

to Lady-That's true not all do cross over, I guess someone would have to see it and also have the nerve to go up and talk to it. XD Sure won't be me.

No, not everyone crosses over at death. This is why there are hauntings. Eventually they will cross over but not every single soul goes straight to the other side after death.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this