• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      I watched this movie on netflix the other day. It was surprisingly entertaining to me. Its filmed like the Blair Witch Project, but instead of the woods and a witch, its on a snow covered mountain with a couple demons. The trailer is spoilerish so don't watch it if you'll be watching this movie soon or it'll be too fresh in your memory and certain scenes will loose the surprise factor.

The camera work was much better than The Blair Witch Project and Cloverfield, thanks to bipods and plenty of stationary shots. Aside from the camera having a bit too frequent electronic interference issues for the last half of the movie and few too dark scenes, this was a decent movie to watch.
    • By Sledgstone
      Snowman and Chu
    • By Sledgstone
      Snowman and Chu
    • By Sledgstone
      http://www.cnycentral.com/weather/

We're getting 12-18 inches within the next 12 hours and thats not counting the 4 inches that snowed overnight. Anyone else getting snowed on today?
    • By Sledgstone
      I saw on the news tonight about a large storm cell going all the way from texas to the northeast of the US. Freezing rain and snow. We're supposed to get 1-3 inches tonight and 6-12 inches tomorrow. x_x Anyone else getting hit with this storm?
      Heres what our forcast is looking like so far: