Sign in to follow this  
DeathscytheX

Star Trek Trailer

I just saw it in Quantum of Solace. I dunno. If I cared nothing about the original Star Trek, I would be super excited because it looks good. I think I'm going to try and convince myself it's more like an AU series. Mostly because I know they're going to change a LOT about the characters and the entire ST universe, but if it's an AU type of thing, it won't matter. Does that make sense? ^^;

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Bah, the only reason he wasn't chasing the women in the movies is because there wasn't much to chase. Except that oceanographer in the 4th one, which he didn't get very far with. Besides, he was older and couldn't run as fast. XD

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

The movie looks damn good, but everyone looks like their balls just dropped. Who would give a slightly out of puberty/academy kid command of a space ship? :P

Thats just it. It doesn't look like he is the captain. That old guy seems to be in command, but the question is.. is that Captain Christopher Pike?

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I watched the trailer last night on my 360. I have the same thoughts as Dubie, I don't think I can see this movie without considering it an AU story because that completely and I mean completely kills the original ST Universe.

It looks pretty and all but still I just don't think I can throw my love for the original to see this movie, it's just to flashy and different.

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589