Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Firefly & Serenity

We finished watching the series and the movie a while ago, but I forgot to post a topic about it. Firefly is a decent series, it has its moments alright, but the movie Serenity was pretty friggin sweet to me. The spaceships, special effects and acting were pretty top notch too. Is anyone else a fan of Serenity?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

have them both and love them! Serenity has some story errors if you've seen Firefly, but you can ignore them for the most part. I really enjoyed the series and really wish they could've gone at least a couple more seasons. Unfortunatly, I don't think they'll ever revisit it, not after what happened in the movie. :(

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

Absolutely love the series and the movie was pretty fucking awesome. It's odd though because when it originally aired I refused to watch it because it just seemed like a bad ripoff of Outlaw Star (it's what I thought from trailers). Glad I was wrong.

Actually bought the series boxset about a month ago (just had to for $40, was a good deal).

large.bloodborn.gif.63e152c6830b8c58a589