Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Ohio Grassman aka Bigfoot - Nests

I saw an episode of Monster Quest a few months ago about the Ohio Grassman. Which caught my attention because I'm from Ohio and I've never heard of the "Ohio Grassman" turns out its the name of bigfoot in that region of ohio and it has the nickname of grassman because it makes elaborite nests out of tall grass. Heres a pic:

monsterquest-204.jpg

Its actually a bit roomy on the inside and it looks like it might just be a nest for a large animal. So what do you think? Bigfoot nest? and have you ever noticed or seen one before? I thought about it for a while and I can honestly say, if I did see a blob of dead grass like that, I'd have probably never given it a second thought... So maybe bigfoot has been hiding in plain sight in the plains or forests by having nests like look like deadfall or piles of debri?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I've seen stuff about this on Monster Quest and whatnot. Just too weird.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Big Foot is real, but I doubt thats his "nest". People disregaurd him as a phony tall tail, but I don't think people really realize how much of our unpopulated areas are unexplored. Deep in the wounds, we're lost and its a dangerous place, but these things have lived there forever, they know every tree and cave. They avoid us. There are too many acounts across the globe for it to be a coquencidence.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Sledgstone
      Kotaku has a good article about the new details revealed today about Valve's Steam Box, a PC dedicated to the steam platform for PC gaming:
      Wow. This could be huge. I honestly wouldn't mind owning a pc dedicated to steam games. Maybe with a steam box being mass produced we could get a powerful gaming PC at a decent price.
      Source: The Verge
    • By Sledgstone
      Kotaku has a good article about the new details revealed today about Valve's Steam Box, a PC dedicated to the steam platform for PC gaming:
      Wow. This could be huge. I honestly wouldn't mind owning a pc dedicated to steam games. Maybe with a steam box being mass produced we could get a powerful gaming PC at a decent price.
      Source: The Verge
      Click here to view the article