Sign in to follow this  
Kuwabara

My first post

How soon do we forget Kuwabara has an arsenal of attacks shall i list them yes i shall

Spirit Awareness- can sense where krilllen is and where his attack is coming from

Spirit Sword- can slice the bald bastard deflect small blast

Spirit Sword Double- can slice him double or follow him anywhere he goes

Spirit shards- Think yusuke's shot gun but with more energy so if krillin uses speed the shards will cut every thing in there path

Power of Love- don't let him think about yukina or disrespect her if you do you die from his energy increase

Trial Sword- think spirit sword color rainbow prism think boost in offence and defence of the user's energy think goes any lenght not depent on Kuwabara's energy

Spirit Flyswatter- smash baldy into pieces or play tennis with his head

Jigen Tou (Dimension Sword)- This is an advanced version of his Spirit Sword. It's EXTREMELY powerful and is so strong, it can cut through dimensions and territories.He can jump dimension's so imagine krillin's kameha wave headin for kuwabara and going through a dimensional rip and hitting krillin from the back it went from they're dimension to another and back

That was my first post here on AC, roughly 4 years ago. Can you believe that it's been four years since I was that random YYH loving kid just looking around the net for more info on the series? Let me get to point it has been 4 years since I joined the Ancient Clan, with that said I love this place. As a kid (15 at the time) you guys welcomed me and all my grammatical errors and allunto the board and made this a fun place to hang out and grow. I learned about flaming and why I shouldn't do it especially on subjects that I didn't know as much as some others on here (Strider and our old Gundam debates lol).

I've met a lot of people on here whom I consider friends. Even though I've been sorta on and off the last year or two it is good to know that I can always come back to the AC and find everyone and everything I love about it still here.

SHOUT OUT TIME!:

Sledge

Lady

Strider

Cabbit

GG

Flying Monkey (whatever happened to this guy?)

Hell Cat

Dubird

DX

GX

and anyone else I missed

Thanks for making AC the bomb!

Neji-Sig.gif[/url]

ewwwwwwwww its you :P

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link