Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Obama wins!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Barack Obama, a 47-year-old first-term senator from Illinois, shattered more than 200 years of history Tuesday night by winning election as the first African-American president in the history of the United States, according to projections by NBC News. Obama reached the 270 electoral votes he needed for election at 11 p.m. ET, when NBC News projected that he would win California, Washington and Oregon. The Associated Press reported shortly after 11 p.m. that Obama’s opponent, Republican Sen. John McCain of Arizona, had called Obama to offer his congratulations.

Campaigning as a technocratic agent of change in Washington pathbreaking civil rights figure, Obama swept to victory over McCain , whose running mate, Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin, was seeking to become the nation’s first female vice president.

more

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

currently 333 = 156 wooo he so won =D yES!

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

what is this thing I'm feeling... wow I think its hope! X'D

MCCAIN CONGRATULATES OBAMA

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Barack Obama elected 44th president

‘Change has come to America,’ first African-American leader tells country

“If there is anyone out there who doubts that America is a place where anything is possible, who still wonders if the dream of our founders is alive in our time, who still questions the power of our democracy, tonight is your answer,” Obama declared.

“Young and old, rich and poor, Democrat and Republican, black, white, Hispanic, Asian, Native American, gay, straight, disabled and not disabled, Americans have sent a message to the world that we have never been just a collection of red states and blue states,” he said. “We have been and always will be the United States of America. “It’s been a long time coming, but tonight, because of what we did on this day, in this election, at this defining moment, change has come to America,” he said to a long roar.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I don't like the concept that he is still called an African American since he is also a half white. Didn't the one drop rule came from racist parts of American culture anyway? Whatever. Just like some people say, though, if he was a full black, he would be assasinated by now, despite the fact that there was already an incident where that assasination attempt by two white supremists had accured last week. I dislike John McCain but I liked his speech about serving "his president." A landslide win was just awesome.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

Racist America lost big time hard core last night. The rest of us sent them and the rest of the world a message; we wont be controlled by fear and prejudice anymore. The rein of rich old white dudes is coming to an end so say the ethnic groups, women, young people, old people! everyone who voted yesterday for Obama. So many of us came out to vote to put this country on the right path again we broke voting records, shocked ol' whitey and his ignorant buddies, and proved to everyone on earth America can still be the place where dreams come true. Yes we can.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Racist America lost big time hard core last night. The rest of us sent them and the rest of the world a message; we wont be controlled by fear and prejudice anymore. The rein of rich old white dudes is coming to an end so say the ethnic groups, women, young people, old people! everyone who voted yesterday for Obama.

Yea, I can imagine the shocked reaction of those old racist farts haha.

Or this crazy white republican lady on Holloween! ^_^;

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

omg I read about this shit yesterday

I was like what a fuckin bitch

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I liked McCain's speech, and Obama's was pretty decent too, I'm sure they were both exhausted from all the campaigning and traveling. Right now, all I can think of is "What the hell was Barack's wife wearing?!" X'D

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Yea, I can imagine the shocked reaction of those old racist farts ha ha.

Or this crazy white republican lady on Halloween! ^_^;

What a rotten trick from that old lady... But more of a shocking treat from Fox News... Seriously what happened?... Was the rest of Fox News too tired to go on an Obama bashing spree?

Isn't Fox News supposed to be these really nasty pricks who bash all the other MSM while clinging on to religion?

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Here's what fox noise is saying

and the reality is........

e7FKaiXaz0o

I did the happy dance in my living room too :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Actually I think the 1st black president thing is a terrible thing to keep pushing. He's a man, and he is our president now. The race thing is never going to go away if we keep saying well this is the first black whatever. It was a big issue in the Superbowl about the first black coach to win the superbowl? Ok? He's a great coach, and he won, just like any other good coach would have. We aren't letting go of the past, and we wont until someone that isn't white can do great achievements and be recognized for doing so, and not as the first person of this skin tone to do so.

Crying out racism and discrimination is sad and pathetic, but sadly its become a reality when people don't get their way. Its these people that are the ones that keep intolerance alive, not "white America".

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

Sign in to follow this