Sign in to follow this  
Moon Doggie

I dont really understand this so i'm hoping someone will explain

okay so how come when I decide to crossdress and wear a skirt that meets dress code to school, it's called a distraction and almost all my teachers pull me aside to tell me this but when a girl comes to school in a dress that's shorter than dress code almost no one says anything about it?

I dont understand how that's fair...maybe cause i live in the south but i dont see how that's a distraction, not like every single guy in my classes are gay and are going to be staring at me

I also live in South and i don't know what the dress code is now, but back in highschool during holloween, one of my classmates in English class crossdressed even with blonde wig on but he wasn't called on it while not tucking your shirt in was a school violation. I don't think ppl will stare at you because they are gay, just as same as a gothic girl with long beautiful hair decides to shave it all one day(also happened in highschool lol). Ppl stare because they see something out of ordinary and I guess you can see that as distracting.

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

basically all our dress code states is that shirts cant go past your wrists, skirts must be finger tipped length at the shortes, no midrifts, no head gear, no sagging

that's about it nothing that says boys cant wear skirts. I've done this before and got introuble for it but that was for another reason. it just seems like only certain teachers care. I student aid for an adminstrator (people who do all the displine stuff and if students refuse to follow the dress code) and they didnt care if a cross dressed

why, simply put, schools are a machine of socity, they mold us into tax payers of the future. they want us to behave a set way and think a set way,

so if you go aginst the tide, expect a strong current

but well live life how you want, but not everyone is open minded, even if there ment to be in a polictically correct society, what people say they do and what they do in reality are two very different things

sigpic1620_11.gif

Bruce Campbell: '' This place has more security then the Batcave ''