Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

Stupid shit

So, my mother has decided since I have male friends, this makes me some kind of whore. She has managed to tell several members of my family that my son, who has blond hair (my mother has blond hair) belongs to a red haired friend of mine, Not my husband. This seriously is stupid shit. I have never displayed such behavior for her to even say things like this and to be honest I think she just likes drama. This isn't the first time she has said dumb shit like this. What should I do? She denies EVER saying such things, but all my family says otherwise. So I know she is saying it. I am concerned that she is spreading this stuff and it will eventually be whispered around my kids, who do not deserve to be put in the middle of her drama. This is why I am pissed.

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

you could get a DNA test done and keep the results handy for next time you're at a family gathering. Then if someone mentions the subject whip it out and be like BOOYAAAA in your face beotch! lol

It's probably better to just ignore it for now. When you get old you end up having nothing better to do then talk about your kids, be it the bad things you think their doing or the good things their doing. My dad does the same thing all the time. I can hear him on the phone when I'm in bed. He'll talk to family members like my mom and grandma and tell them all these untrue things that I do. I normally just ignore them till the subject is brought up by one of the people he talked too. Then I explain my side of the story and explain that my dad was probably drunk when he was talking to them. He's a drunk phone dialer so most of the family understand now :P.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Sign in to follow this