Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Amazon Island & Haki abilities

Holy crap! Luffy accidentally used the same kind of Haki ability Shanks displayed on White Beard's ship! And that snake woman deflected Luffy's blow with a haki block but the effect was the same as Kuma's deflection ability! Maybe Kuma was using haki all along to deflect attacks and that part of his power wasn't coming from his paws!

And that snake woman read Luffy's moves! Just like the mantra ability in skypiea! Then that means mantra is just another form of haki! O_O OMG! So many things are being tied together with this power!

But Luffy wasn't blasted continuously with haki blows. Some were normal and didn't hurt him. Maybe haki has its limitations in a battle because it seems like each of the snake girls could only do one haki boosted hit in a row. Fighting two of them at once where they could just keep blasting with haki back and forth would be a one-sided fight! If anything this battle is going to make Luffy evolve into a better fighter just like how Zoro was pushed to his limits and had to get stronger when fighting someone made of steel. Luffy is going to go super saiyan! X'D

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

I love Luffyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

:love:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Should be mighty epic ... I think Luffy will have a double rescue or something, Hibehime~chwaaaaan + Ace.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Holy shit! So much in this one chapter!!! Garp is at impel down talking to Ace! The last unknown shikibukai is there! Everyone is going to converge on Impel Down! Nami is on a sky island!? O_O and Sanji is about to be screwed in the worst possible way! :lol:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

epic battle approaching in 3...2...1... Awesome!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Oh gomen, I meant Emperor ... out of the remaining two, out of which one is Kaidu (spl?) who beat Moria in the New World! I remember looking at the picture of the Emperors and recognizing one of them as 'womanly'.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this