Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Sanctuary

Has anyone else been watching it? Its on Sci-Fri friday nights and it has Amanda Tapping in it. I'm turning into a fan. The show is original and the characters in it is a nice change from what you'd generally expect out of a sci-fi show. The plots are good and the acting is great... except for that blond girl. She seems a bit too blond/air heady in her personality, but they could change that still. The little things I've been noticing in this is what is really making me like this. Its only been three episodes so far, but the wound the blond girl got on her throat in the first episode was still noticable and almost healed. So many shows would just shrug something like that off.

I think they need a couple more people on the cast for the sanctuary crew tho. They seem kind of shorthanded with only 3 main guys and a couple backup people. Especially with that other group now in the picture that seems so large they're international even... O_O

Overall I'm really looking forward to seeing the rest of the first season... but if sci-fi starts doing mid-season finales with this show I'll just watch it online from now on. Fucking sci-fi channel and their shit mid-season bullshit. I'll probably watch the remainder of this season of Eureka online too once it finally comes out of mid-season break.

Anyway, I highly recommend sanctuary at this point. Give it a watch and let me know if you like it. :happy:

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Love the show, and I agree need more ppl on their team. But a small cast in that mansion seems more spooky. My pet peeve about show is if they wanted a Dr Daniel Jackson character, they shouldve gone ahead and got the real thing. Besides that, amazing show.

Love the show, and I agree need more ppl on their team. But a small cast in that mansion seems more spooky. My pet peeve about show is if they wanted a Dr Daniel Jackson character, they shouldve gone ahead and got the real thing. Besides that, amazing show.

Michael Shanks would have been a great for Sanctuary, but the guy they went with is doing a great job. Thinking about it.. If they got Michael Shanks on the crew in some other capacity, he'd probably fit right in.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg