Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

About Sarah Palin

Sarah Palin is not my candidate.

It is hard to believe that John McCain has actually found someone more anti-choice, more extreme, and even more out of touch on the issues that matter to women. And I'm deeply concerned about what lies ahead if McCain and Palin are elected -- dissappearing reproductive health rights, dramatically decreased access to health care services for poor people, and a return to the dark ages when it comes to accurate and comprehensive sex education.

Please join me in signing Planned Parenthood Action Fund's open letter to Sarah Palin stating clearly why she is not our candidate. They need millions of people to sign this open letter -- people representing every walk of life, every part of the country, every political view. They will use the letter to represent to every voter before Election Day the sheer diversity and the enormous number of people who cannot and will not support McCain and Palin and why. Here's the letter -- click here to sign it:

--------------------------

OPEN LETTER TO SARAH PALIN

--------------------------

Dear Sarah Palin,

You are not our candidate.

You are not our candidate because you required women in Wasilla to pay for their own medical examinations after being raped.

You are not our candidate because you do not support a woman's right to choose, even in the case of rape or incest.

You are not our candidate because you've cut funding for teen moms, and for comprehensive sex education.

You are not our candidate because as vice president -- a heartbeat away from the presidency -- you would jeopardize health care for women everywhere.

We are teachers, doctors, athletes, programmers, artists, lawyers, secretaries, CEOs, students, designers, nurses, factory workers, mothers, and fathers. We are conservatives and liberals, Democrats and Republicans, country and city people. We are women and men. We are voters. We are the Planned Parenthood Action Fund.

We believe in a woman's right to choose and the right of every person to have access to complete reproductive health care. We are hundreds of thousands strong, and we are doing everything we can to make sure you are not elected.

You are not our candidate.

Sincerely,

+ + +

Please click here to add your signature:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Her debate's up in a few days, that should be interesting. Some of the videos on Youtube are hilarious ... like what Mark Wahlberg (spl?) had to say about her, or Lisa Nova's enactment of a Palin McCain phone call.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I imagine she'll be destroyed in the debate. That will be worth watching.

She's another one with that should have the last name Bush; she even has W's 'I don't know how to coherently answer an important question' disease.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I think that disease was passed on to Obama and McCain, because it took the guy questioning them to ask them the same question over an hour's course in different ways, and neither of them answered it to the point.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Her debate's up in a few days, that should be interesting. Some of the videos on Youtube are hilarious ... like what Mark Wahlberg (spl?) had to say about her, or Lisa Nova's enactment of a Palin McCain phone call.

Lol Have you seen the Tina Fey version of her? She looks exactly like her but hotter

I think now people taker her as a joke and a person with no experience after her interview disaster with Katie Couric. Her 15 mins is up I guess

Yea, I'm also looking forward to watching the VP debate. The presidential debate between Obama and McCain was boring

yougorelena_slippers.jpg.c0d3609d8437d663780655f59789e591.jpg

seriously is this a bad joke or what? I'd call her a hick but that would be an insult to hicks everywhere and I know a few.

The media and the republicans all telling us to be nice to her and not expect to much... of the vice presedintial candidate, one heartbeat from being the president of 300 million people....but those same people tore Hilary Clinton apart every night and she was a trillion times more competent....

She's shown stuttering and stammering and McSame has to be there to protect her like daddy from Katie Couric.

On some level, as a woman I almost want to feel sorry for her. She gets that twitchy eye look the one that seys get me the hell out of here. I can't feel sorry for her, I wont. This bitch wants to tell me my sister daughter mother best girlfriend that we could never have an abortion in this country under ANY circumstances. I dont even wanna get into bitchin about her relegious beliefs that are a heavy influnce on her it could start a holy war. Irrational and intolerant sums it up. She would tell me I was going to hell and all that yada yada fiction I don't believe in. Damn my immortal soul (probably my unbaptized hethen children too) straight to the loving gods place of eternal torture. Yeah... right. This bitch wont let you abort a rape baby but she'll rape Alaska for everything its got destroying the ecology in the porocess and likely killing millions spurring on climate destabalization. I know all about them earth turds I don't think she does. Maybe she does and don't care because Jesus Christ will be here in a few years so we dont need to worry about this silly planet cuz all the good guys will be in heaven ...blah blah blah

Fuck no absoulutely not no way in hell would a logical (insane or sane- fuck even Rainman) person want this fuck nut whacko bitch anywhere near the white house.I dont want her finger on the button when a plane flies over Alaska.

Sorry but a lot of these religious nuts that are so convinced every word of their good book, in her case the Bible, are true they work to create a self fulfiling prophecy. many religions have the end of days shit, I guess some people got tired of sitting around and waiting for it to happen and kicked the ball downhill themself. Evil Jihad terrorists were blamed for the thousands dead on 9/11...for a while anyway...

fuck it I'll vote a way I didn't want and vote Obama cuz I gotta beat this bitch back with a stick. I'm not interested in a return to pre industrial times and I'm about worn out on the rehetoric.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this