Sign in to follow this  
Pchan

She has the nerve ...

I was sitting online after my routine cleaning of the kitchen table top this morning ... and I hear a knock, looked through the keyhole and there was a chick standing outside. I was a little excited, and I put my tee on ...

Chick: You pushed a ball of dust on my fire hazard.

Me: What?

Chick: You pushed a ball of dust on my fire hazard, and this isn't the first time. The other time there was tissue paper, do you have a garbage can? You should use it.

Me: I'm sorry, but you've got the wrong person. I saw a pile of hair on my fire hazard the other day, and I cleaned it up, I didn't just throw it down. I haven't seen anything after that.

Chick: Well, you should use your garbage can, and this isn't the first time it's happened.

Me: What makes you think I don't use a garbage can? I mean, why are you talking to me, there's people above us, and on the side, it could've come from anywhere, heck I don't know.

Chick: Well, the lady upstairs cleans out her garbage.

Me: So, what makes you think I don't?

Chick: ... well, make sure you do.

Me: ... errrr sure?

(she walks away)

Arrogant, ignorant, and I'm glad there's a pest control thing today where the super will come along, I'll tell him about what happened. If he gives me shit over this, I'll be really pissed.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

just another reason i don't want neighbors near me

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

What a bitch. There was this lady on the 3rd floor who would dump her mop bucket over her railing into my sister's yard where her dog was. My sister asked her to please not do that because she was afraid of the dog being posioned. The bitch dumped the remaining of the bucket on my sister's head and continued to do it time and time again. She talked to the complex owners and the nasty mop bucket bitch from the 3rd floor was evicted a short time later for numerous complaints. If you are a person who pays rent on time, and never causes a problem , then your land lord should and usually takes that into consideration. Your a good tenant and They don't want to loose tenants, but they would rather loose one rude bitch than an entire floor of people who can't stand that one bitch. Talk to the super and let him take it from there. You should be fine :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

I'm usually wimpy, but I was surprised I even said that much X'D. I'm glad I didn't succumb to my close to non existent chat time with the ladies + a cute lady at that, and have a boner or nod with a blank 'huh, yep' expression.

I was just surprised she was so adamant it was my fault.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

X'D

you guys are too easy. I woulda been screaming swearing and possibly beating the bitch down :rotflmao:

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

X'D sexual harassment and littering ...

she's glad I didn't ask her to come inside the apartment, and keep her as my slave for the next 2-3 years *has been watching too much hentai*

Lady going on an all out commando attack on someone = hot.

Sign in to follow this