Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Bartholomew Kuma

What do you think about Kuma? What are his true intentions and what is the real power of his devil's fruit? Does he has instant teleportation abilities, or does he actually fling himself at the speed of light with his paw blast move?

I was reading on a wiki that the paw paw fruit gives him a "push" ability. Its so powerful that he can actually push things, including air at the speed of light. Which would make sense why that guy on shabondy archapelogo said that when Kuma hits someone they fly through the air for 3 days and 3 nights. O_O

But, even with incredible accuracy, I still don't see how this ability can give him teleportation like abilities like he displays. So I've been thinking, maybe his push ability is so powerful, he can push people, including himself, through space. O_O Maybe not through time like in the past or future, but actually push someone instantaniously to another location.

I dunno for sure, whats everyone else's theories?

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

What's more interesting on wiki is;

"Kuma even fears that Blackbeard's acceptance into the Shichibukai ranks may be a bad thing despite it filling up the gap left by Crocodile. Kuma overall appears to be not totally blind to what is good and bad as commonly defined by the World Government, unlike others such as Rob Lucci or Akainu for instance. Kuma also acts on his own intentions if the World Government is not involve in the situation, such as the Sabaody incident where he use his Devil Fruit powers to send the Straw Hats away rather than letting them fall into the Navy's hands."

Weren't we suspicious of this Sledge!

Paw Paw devil fruit, pushes the air around him, as quick as the speed of light? He's as quick as Kizaru! Yeah, you may be bang on the teleport ability ... notice how Luffy's hand bounced off his palm versus hitting it. What's a bit of a mystery though is how he was able to pull all of Luffy's injury at Thriller Bark, and use that as a weapon against Zoro.

Edited by Godgrave

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

I'm not so sure Kuma is a "good" guy.

Look at the Shikibukai we've seen....

Don Flamingo slave trades the pirates (and whoever else) he finds.

Mihawk destroys fleets killing hundreds at a time.

Crocodile was building an army and looking for Pluton to take over the Grand Line.

Geko Moria was also building an army of zombies to become pirate king.

Blackbeard wants to be king badly enough to kill a nakama. In general he acts like a dick to the townspeople wherever he goes.

Kuma admits he does what he wants unless its something specific the WG is askin for.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Theres no teleportation. No space time thing, he literally pushes people so insanely strong they're sent flying for days. O_O

What will happen when everyone gets back, couldn't he just do the same thing again? Maybe they all need to learn whatever ability rayleigh knew to counter devil fruit power? but then again, why is it that Moria had no fear of this insanely powerful ability of Kumas? Remember Kuma said to Moria, "If you could go anywhere in the world, blah blah blah.." and Moria just shrugged him off saying something like: "oh please, you can stop that, I know all about your abilities" so did Moria must have known how to counter it... So the real question is... how do you counter that!? gah!

Did Luffy land in a paw print? are there paw prints all over that Kuma uses as targets to send his victims?

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I'm convinced that paw print indentation is the impact crater from the hit luffy took. Kuma hit with such force that the pawprint itself was pushing luffy all the way to that island and blasted him into ground. Look back to when Kuma blasted a couple people on thriller bark. He hit them from a distance and the pawprint blasts went right thru people made craters shaped just like his paws.

I see you've seen the latest OP episode too! I was thinking the same thing about why Moria wasn't scared ... but then again, he's a Shichibukai who knows Kuma's powers. Remember how easy it got for Luffy with Crocodile once he figured out what to use as an offensive attack? I'm assuming it's the same with each Shichibukai ... then again, that's a very broad statement ... everyone has a weakness, right. Hmmm ... the anime said 'Warp' instead of 'Teleport, etc.' Notice how Perona's massive attackagainst Kuma was mid air, when suddenly all the show is Kuma moving his hand to make Perona disappear, so, where did all the ghosts from her attack a split of a second ago go?! I think the last chapter when Luffy threw a punch at him, he just put his hand out, and it looked like he repelled the punch, you see the punch/ hand hitting Kuma's palm and go sideways.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

Sign in to follow this