Neo

Grand theft auto series

Im very disapointed in the new release that gta put out...it has alot of glitches and 4 percent of people wanting thier money back...usually its only 1 percent...its not the graphics or the newly added features...its the fact that game freezes at many occasions and its will all of the discs..not just mine:x

It made me and quite a few of my friends very angry

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

I have actually sceen an instant of this. My friend was competeing in the low rider competition and he flipped the car and it blew up. and when he started at the hospital the points were still on the screen like the competition was still happening and it froze. X'D

Otherwise I love the new one, getting the BMX skills up to max was hilarious, bunny hopping at unnatural heights is great X'D

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

maybe its just a product line that messed up, and it was all sent to your general area...and i seemingly doubt 4% of the people want there money back, in all the people i know personaly and huge online forums noone was that disapointed with it...

"You will loose every duel, if your enemy comes expecting a war."

well go to the air port and try to do the flying race that is like 7. somethin miles or so and you should start off with a barron plane, or crop duster some call it, and before you hit the first corona the game will freeze...at least thats what mine does, but yes i do admit the gameplay is quite fun and the storyline isnt bad either

Dead to everyone i know...non-existant to everyone who knows me

i tried that and my game froze...then i tried taking a car to the exporting place three or four times and it froze at the same place, i took the game to a salesperson at gamestop and he said people were having alot of problems with it

Goutmister:The world is such a cold place... how am i supposed to live on my own and become someone?

Neo: You have already become someone... someone with a heart colder than any one who you come across...just live your fullest and hate only those who oppose you..love who you can.

I have the game and have had no problems. But I did have freeze ups in the GTA vice city game. This was mainly becuse my cd drive was dirty. I got a cd cleaner and let it do its job then after that no more freezes.

Other then that I have had no problems with any GTA game or any other ps2 games now that I clean my cd drive once a month lol.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Doesnt it have the little brush thingy? im not sure but i sold my game to someone else along with the guide for the same price, then bought GTA3, i loved that one even though it doesnt have all that much to it, it still kicked ass!

Dead to everyone i know...non-existant to everyone who knows me