Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

The last few weeks and counting down..

So I have 3 weeks left of my pregnancy and I am wondering if anyone others mothers remember what those last few weeks were like? I don't really remember having this when I was prego with my daughter, who is alomst 4 now, but lately I have been really depressed. My OBG gave me an anti depressant a few weeks ago which I did research on before I ever started taking it, that is one of, if not thee safest one to take during pregnancy. I made it all the way to almost 8 months before I felt like this and had to start up on anti depressants again ( I havn't used them in years). It helped alot up untill this week. I feel so down in the dumps and I hate it. I can't do much since I keep putting myself into pre term labor ( I am obsessed with cleaning my house once a week. This includes scrubbing down EVERYTHING on a weekly basis). I don't have too much to be upset about. Yeah my car is gone but I am getting used to driving my husband's big ass durango. Money is tight, but everyone I know is kinda tight right now. It's working itself out. So...I dunno what came over me.

Did anyone else have any issues like this these last weeks of pregnancy?

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru
Don't want it to sound like a sob story. I just need some feed back

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this