Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Michael Tsarion - The Destruction Of Atlantis

Michael Tsarion - The Destruction Of Atlantis

part one of.... (semi crummy quality but interesting to listen to)

ARechqQtyiI

This is a presentation of Michael Tsarion called "The Destruction Of Atlantis - Was Atlantis A Center Of Advanced Civilization". The quality of the video is not so good, but the information and images are so rich with knowledge and wisdom! He will soon be featured on the SciFi channel this summer in 2006. Soon you can order a new collection of his work on DVD (60 hours long):www.originsandoracles.com Read his excellent book: Atlantis, Alien Visitation and Genetic Manipulation. Step out of the matrix and examine Tsarion's research deep into man's history. Asking questions that your Religion does not want to discuss, and finding answers that science cannot explain.

some crazy shit O_O

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I cant say enough about how sick I am people taking ancient civilizations as if they were all stupid cavemen. Humans during the ice age were making stones sharper than surgical steel. We can't build the pyramids like the Egyptians did. The fact is, we don't know what our world was like back then, we only have whatever stood the test of time. Refer back to the Life After People program History ran a few months ago. It would only take a few hundred years for everything we've build to disappear completely. No one would ever know it was there. What has disappeared over 10,000 years of civilization? A lot of castles in England where wooden in the middle ages, they are all gone now because they rotted away and only the stone ones remain.

Just imagine how much knowledge we'd still have if the library of Alexandria didn't get burned to the ground. A major debacle of human history was keeping all that knowledge in one place. The dark ages began after that, and it was almost like a computer crashing, or hitting the reset button on your NES in the middle of playing.

Edgar Cayce said their is information about Atlantis contained under the right paws of the Sphinx. Sonar tests indicate there is a massive chamber under the paw. There was an effort a few years ago to excavate under the Sphinx, and even a live TV special on some of the chambers they found under it. I remember them showing a filled tunnel they were clearing out that they said possibly lead under the sphinx right paw. (this special had no mention of Edgar Cayce's prediciton). Nothing has been heard since then. I believe Egypt was just as advanced as Atlantis was.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I remember hearing about that special but I never watched it. I think something was there and they covered it up by never mentioning it again.

I do like how this guy says that after the major flooding of the planet, all the alien technology and pretty much every building and spaceship on the planet were lost to the flood. But that they weren't necessarily destroyed. Its all under our feet, but buried under years of rock, dirt and sediment. That part kind of reminded me of the latest indiana jones movie with alien ruins/spaceship.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Just imagine how much knowledge we'd still have if the library of Alexandria didn't get burned to the ground. A major debacle of human history was keeping all that knowledge in one place. The dark ages began after that, and it was almost like a computer crashing, or hitting the reset button on your NES in the middle of playing.

exactly and how many times has an Alexandria event taken place where vast quantities of writings and record were destroyed? How many people saw the records of their community existence go up in smoke because of the new church/military power called it heresy and torched it...

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this