Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

This show is going downhill.

The begging of the second season didn't look interesting to me. The virus affecting the crew was done with a previous shadow virus that caused hallucinations and a guy that had some virus-like charisma, then there was the crystal forest thing that infected/possessed others, blah blah blah. I didn't even bother watching it.

I did watch the episode last night tho, because there was a possibility of Telah or Ronin leaving the series.. But no, same as always there is no suspense because in the end you already know everything is going to work out fine and their team is together. Telah even re-joined her team. Sure, she has no worries about dieing in battle or being taken prisoner. Because she knows she'll never die, just like if she even gets kidnapped, she'll always be rescued. What a load of shit. This show reminds me of the short lived Painkiller Jane series. That series failed because there was never any progression of an overall plot, and every misc episode is about something happening to their crew but making out of it ok.

Battlestar Galactica is a far superior show because anyone could die at any given time in any episode. Not just a season or mid-season finale, but at any time. If you missed an episode you probably missed something vital to the overall plot. Of course even that show has a few dud episodes, but nothing like the never-ending Atlantis series.

The only significant plot twist in the series was when Carson died. It was completely unexpected and dramatic. I was shocked. But then the series turned even more to shit by bringing him back into the show. By doing that, they destroyed the only significant plot twist that ever took place in the series. Highly disappointing. And I think they brought him back because of some dumb ass fan petition to bring him back!? wtf!? Maybe if I make a petition and get a bunch of people to sign it online, we can get new writers and a decent plot.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

The new and sadly last season is already at the 11th episode, im so excited seeing how theyve evolved everything fro mthe begining of the show. Its very sad that theyl lend it so prematurely.

Stargate Atlantis? It ended here over a year ago. At least I think it was a year now. Have you seen any of the Stargate Universe episodes yet? Theres only been 3 episodes so far and its very different from all the other series so far.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By DeathscytheX
      The trailer for Ender's Game has arrived!
    • By DeathscytheX
      The trailer for Ender's Game has arrived!
      Click here to view the article
    • By DeathscytheX
      http://gizmodo.com/5986765/scientists-find-lost-continent-in-the-indian-ocean
    • By DeathscytheX
      In response to rampant rumors of a Yoda movie, Walt Disney Pictures CEO Bob Iger has confirmed that the studio is looking to create stand alone Star Wars films independent of the new trilogy that focus on specific characters from the overall Star Wars universe. To watch the CNBC intervew click the link below:
      CNBC: Disney Plans Stand-Alone Star Wars films
      UPDATED:
      Info from Star Wars official website.
      UPDATE 2:
      Comingsoon.net is reporting that the first two stand-alone films will Focus on Boba Fett and Young Han Solo. The Boba Fett film will take place within the timeline of A New Hope and Empire Stirkes Back, while the Solo film will be based of the 1979 Brain Daley Novel 'Han Solo at Star's End' which takes place 2 years before A New Hope..
      Click here to view the article