Sign in to follow this  
Sledgstone

Wasp Knife pumps killer freezing gas into unfortunate victims

http://dvice.com/archives/2008/07/wasp_knife_pump.php

What happens when you make it illegal to buy a gun? Besides stimulating a lively black market for criminals to find guns anywhere and anytime, weapons such as the Wasp Knife start popping up.

Originally designed to kill sharks and bears, the Wasp Knife is equally effective on humans with its whippet of compressed gas inside. Once inserted into its victim, it shoots out enough gas to create a frozen cavity inside the body the size of a basketball, killing the poor soul by instantly freezing internal organs.

Police in Britain are on alert for the brutal predators who might decide to carry one of these $400 killing machines in the streets. Oh, no. It won’t be long before these grisly weapons find their way to the Land of the Free.

Holy shit! As if just getting stabbed wasn't bad enough. O_O

If they had this knife in the movie "The Edge" killing that bear would have only been a 3 minute scene instead of half the movie. :P

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg

Wasp Knife?... A lame name that has nothing to do with it's killing power.

Anyway it just seems it would be a lot more easier to find <insert item here> & jam it into some one's skull.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

If they had this knife in the movie "The Edge" killing that bear would have only been a 3 minute scene instead of half the movie. :P

And you wouldn't have to worry about Smoky anymore. *nods*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

O_O No, smokey knows I could never afford $400 for a weapon... he'll get me someday...
But if you were a rich cowboy with a look a like midget all you would really need is help from The Bandit & Snowman...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Damn. O_O it looks like he either had to activate the compressed air or it was on a delay. Either way it was enough time for a grizzly to bite/snap your neck before it could feel the blast.

And holy shit, if you stabbed someone in the neck with that thing it would decapitate them. O_O

poor watermelon :(

I want one :evil:

Hell no! O_O *runs*

Damn. O_O it looks like he either had to activate the compressed air or it was on a delay. Either way it was enough time for a grizzly to bite/snap your neck before it could feel the blast.

And holy shit, if you stabbed someone in the neck with that thing it would decapitate them. O_O

Hell no! O_O *runs*

Theres a button on it that you press to release the C02 cartridges air.

Getting stabbed with that anywhere would leave devastating results. You're forcing air into someone's body which could cause infection or go into a vain and kill them. Very crazy stuff. All we need now is one that injects water and electrifies it :S.

sig.php

All hail piggy, king of bacon ^)^

Theres a button on it that you press to release the C02 cartridges air.

Getting stabbed with that anywhere would leave devastating results. You're forcing air into someone's body which could cause infection or go into a vain and kill them. Very crazy stuff. All we need now is one that injects water and electrifies it :S.

....why would it have to electrify water it shoots when 95% of most mammals insides is water....just need a shocky knife =D....hmm i should invent that and put it up to weapons dealers....merge a taser and a knife =D

eppyomega.png

"That fairy needs to stop shouting in my ear, or I'm going to throw her friend I have trapped in the bottle into a lava pit or something. HEY, LISTEN! No, YOU listen. If something's important, just say so without yelling at me. Or fly over to it and change color like you usually do. Just because I'm busy mowing the lawn and hoping I'll find some spare change, doesn't mean I can't hear you." - Link

If the initial burst explosion or freezing effect doesn't kill someone, the frozen parts inside would probably cause a complete shutdown of the circulatory system. Seeing as your brain can stay alive for 4 minutes without oxygen, could it be at all possible for someone to retain consciousness and partial body movement for those 4 minutes to exact revenge on however just stabbed them? O_O

If the initial burst explosion or freezing effect doesn't kill someone, the frozen parts inside would probably cause a complete shutdown of the circulatory system. Seeing as your brain can stay alive for 4 minutes without oxygen, could it be at all possible for someone to retain consciousness and partial body movement for those 4 minutes to exact revenge on however just stabbed them? O_O
If they both have it... Most awkward knife fight... ever.