Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Fuckin asshat

*posted this in one of my crazy ppl places dun mind the copy n paste too much*

Mostly I am in control of my rage, it doesn't control me...mostly. After going back and forth with this pushy ignorant prick tonight I've been squishing my PotC beany pillow!

I keep my Trillian on a lot, for the few friends I have that don't live near me and in case somebody from my mb needs something. Usually its np. Tonight some asshat IM's me and starts off with "have you been saved by Jesus Christ our Lord?" I was as polite as I could be for as long as I could be. I told this person I was saved when I was much younger but no longer pratice Christianity. Well, push push push me and eventually nice takes a vacataion.

It got heated. The asshat tried to brow beat me with bible passages. I grabbed 1 of my 2 bibles (I have a shelf reserved for religious texts/spiritual books because I study the shit!) and threw passages back at asshat (My books all have highlighted passages) that asshat couldn't explain or didn't understand or claimed I was reading from the WRONG bible.Riiiight.

Well, I just so happen to study religious text and the period of history when it was written together. As a writer I know you best understand something when you know what is going on around the writer when something is written. Asshat was fairly oblivious to history of the crescent so I gave him/her/it! a lesson I hope they NEVER forget.

Jesus son of Joseph was a poor shepard.Um... NO. Joseph had money as did his family. Rich bitches all over wanted Jo to make their furnature. He got PAID. That is why they let a child speak up in temple without beating his ass and why the roman guards were fighting over who got his clothes! They couldn't afford what he had! He was a well traveled man and those 20ish years are left out of the bible. He was in India. Archeology proves what the bible convienently ignores.

Judas was a traitor that betrayed Jesus. Again NO. If asshat had bothered to read the gospel of Judas then they would know that is bullshit. Jesus picked Judas for the act of turning him in personally. The gospels of Mary and Judas were omitted because they touched on enlightenment. Thomas and Phillip also got the veto because they talked about the relationship between Jesus and Mary.

Jesus was a peacefull man. Then tell me how peacefull it is running around yelling, kicking over tables and chasing people with a fuckin whip! It's in their own frigin bible!!!

Jesus was a guest at the wedding in Canna so he turned water into wine. No, not a guest the groom. In that period Jewish tradition expected a man to marry by a certain age and it is was the grooms responsibility to provide wine to the guests! He married Mary of Magdela as his religion dictated, their marriage was obliverated from scripture because they focused on the miracle.

Jesus died on the cross for our sins. 2 parter here. First of all sin is a relitave term and nobody has to die so that others can get to heaven. That would make God almighty a real asshole and he is not. God is not human, don't humanize God. Second, if they wanted him dead so friggin bad why didn't they break his legs like they did the 2 dudes with him as was standard proceedure to make somebody die faster. Can't hold yourself up, you affixiate faster. Even friggin Xena Warrior Princess had her damn legs broken when she was crucified!!!! Go Sam Ramey!

Then asshat started on about my immortal soul going to hell (guess they couldnt handle the truth). Okay, a God of love incarnate is going to throw you into a burning lake of fire for eternity?! That is the most contradictory load of shit I've ever heard. Burning Hell does NOT exist . This is "Hell". There is NO NEGATIVITY in heaven/the other side/ Nirvana/whatever you call it! We live human lives to experience negitivity and enrich our soul and glorify God. We experience the shit here because it doesn't exist there! Knowledge through experience.

I even went as far as throwing M theory/ String Theory -science- at asshat. When I said Noah was a rip off of the Gilgimesh story of Babaloynia which was a rip off of ancient Sumerian writings asshat said God bless you I'll pray for you and signed off. I took that as a win. -_-

*sigh* Look asshat, I do believe in God and Jesus as an enlightened man, but point blank christian religions are deeply rooted in pagan religions going back over 3000 years to ancient Mesopotamia. Don't bible thump me unless you're ready for a lesson in history and truth. "Studying" only one religion leaves you blind and I for one try to see and learn as much as I can.

Sorry. I just had to go off. Hope I didn't offend anybody. If I did I am sorry, it wasn't my intention.

keh....

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Some of that stuff about Jesus Mary Judas & Thomas I've either watched or read. I don't know how accurate it is when compared to Zeitgeist, but it probably is way more accurate than anything that asshat was raving about.

I'm reminded of a problem I & some others have/had on a different forum. Their are 50 threads intended for conversations with people in your own state. Some people love to spam each & every one of them with ads.

Their was a man toting Goji Juice as a miracle cure that could also get you rich if you sell it. Now I'm using this area like most others to find people near my location & ask him not to spam.

He replies with something on the line of THIS IS NOT A SCAM! MYK I'M TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLES LIVES HERE! I told him I said spam, not scam. He continues to spam on a monthly basis after being asked by more than 1 person to stop spamming.

At some point I look to see if Goji Juice is a scam. I found a video on non accredited (Doctor) Earl Mindell, spokesman for Goji Juice blow up over CBC's finding on Goji Juice.

Now I'm not only telling this guy to stop spamming but showing him proof it's a scam. He gets mad & tells me DR. MINDELL IS AN HONEST MAN! DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND I'M TRYING TO SAVE PEOPLES LIVES! THEIR LIVES MYK!

Sometime later this guy starts to play the race card. Making accusations that the people against him are racist. Now I didn't know this man was black. I just knew he was a spammer.

Looking into his profile on the site he's also 64 years old. (40 years older than me.) It's one thing to get into a flame war, but with some one that old? How senile does someone have to be to believe they're selling a miracle cure?

He eventually stops spamming a couple of times, but tends to come back spamming I MUST SAVE PEOPLES LIVES! YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND HOW IMPORTANT THIS PRODUCT IS. I WON'T STOP UNTILL I HEAR FROM THE ADMIN. And sarcasm like THERE'S NO MONEY TO BE MADE IN SAVING PEOPLES LIVES RIGHT?

In one of my final statements to this man I tell him he no respect for the meaning of the word "local". He throws around accusations that people that have been against him are racist. Well I know Im white so the most offensive I can think of is this... I HOPE SOME 1 GRABS DR. MINDELL BY THE BALLS & SQUEEZES THEM UNTILL THEY POP SO HE CAN SELL GOJI BERRIES AS TESTICLE REPLACEMENTS!

Months later there is a statement by the Admin on what's spam & he has for now stopped spamming. However the whole damn thing could have been avoided if the mods did their job. Apparently they only do if you might offend the admin.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

thanx for sharing that. I feel like less of a raggedy ass bitch now :P

and yes, every damn thing I told asshat is historical truth with hard evidence to back it up with the exception of fictitious hell. That only takes a little common sense to figure out.

ps love the squished balls thing X'D

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

:banana:

I've had the exact same argument with a Bible thumper in one of my history classes. It didn't work out so well though. Thankfully, we began the discussion near the end of the semester and it was online. That made it easier to just give them my sources and drop it. That lady was always spouting her mouth off at others in that class, I was glad to shut her up.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

Wow..sounds like my dad. I don't think he gets online and talks to people, but I wouldn't be surprised. He just gave me this whole speech on hell and how it's dark and full of fire. I'm sorry people are so dumb.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

We had one girl in one of my education classes like that. Me and another guy (who was a math major) were discussing the Day-Age theory (basicly that a day to God is a thousand thousand years to man, something like that). Anyways, he was going over some equations that supported that and we were having a good time talking about and this girl turns around and says "That's all a lie and if you believe that, then you're just going straight to hell!" and then wouldn't talk to us anymore. *LOL*

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

The Bible only has the stories that make Jesus sound like a god. The creators (not writers, the ones who decided which stories would go in the Bible) only wanted the people to learn about the holy side and not the human side of Jesus. Why else would the stories written by Judas, Mary Magdalene and Jesus (and countless other) not be included in the Bible. Many people who read the Bible believe everything that is written in it and don't question any other possibilities. I feel sorry for them. But everyone has a right to interpret the writings how they want to...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The Bible only has the stories that make Jesus sound like a god. The creators (not writers, the ones who decided which stories would go in the Bible) only wanted the people to learn about the holy side and not the human side of Jesus. Why else would the stories written by Judas, Mary Magdalene and Jesus (and countless other) not be included in the Bible. Many people who read the Bible believe everything that is written in it and don't question any other possibilities. I feel sorry for them. But everyone has a right to interpret the writings how they want to...
Interpretation is fine when you have the whole truth.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

probably not but you get more truth when you actually study something

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this