CabbitGirl

Live action Cowboy Bebop?

Holy shit NO :angrybash:

What's wrong with them!?!! Reeves is too old to play the character PLUS why did they overlook the fact that TDTESS is a crappy flick and his performance was so wooden.

I am putting myself to the fullest possible use, which is all I think that any conscious entity can ever hope to do.

On ‎7‎/‎23‎/‎2008 at 1:35 AM, Myk JL said:

I'll start to worry even more once I've seen the cast...

They showed the dog. It's so far being played by a dog. Prepare to panic.

On ‎7‎/‎24‎/‎2008 at 1:53 AM, Myk JL said:

Batman Forever & Batman & Robin were pure crap. Grade F milk.

Tommy Lee Jones is my favorite Two-Face. (Despite that movie sucking.) Fight me.

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2008 at 1:35 AM, Pchan said:

On ‎8‎/‎1‎/‎2008 at 3:00 AM, Myk JL said:

What a shitty choice.

It might've been an interesting John Wick reference IF I didn't want more John Wick movies instead.

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Overall I think it was a good show with some flaws but still entertaining. The cg was good, but no where near the highest quality when compared to other Netflix series like Lost in Space. The cast was good, but I wasn't really feeling this version of the Faye character. I can understand an adaption taking creative liberties from the source material so its not a 1x1 recreation. They did that with TWD and it kept the series fresh and fans on their toes since they wouldn't know exactly what was going to happen. But Cowboy Bebop kind of threw the plot around a bit much, didn't have Edward in it until the literal last minute and at that point felt completely out of place. I think the show had too many scenes at the club instead of focusing on Spike and the group and it resulted in the pace of multiple episodes feeling way too slow. It almost felt like all the club scenes were Netflix's way of throwing some minority LGBTQ representation at everyone just for the sake of having it since it really didn't improve the overall story since none of those characters existed in the original material aside from Julia and I guess Annie, but she was a convivence store owner that was barely in the original show if I remember right. The plot twist at the very end kind of shot the show in the foot since it went way off from the end of the anime too. Its a shame we won't see how it was intended to end since it got canceled. Kudos to all the actors tho, because they all did a great job. Netflix's Cowboy Bebop was definitely much better than Netflix's Death Note. I hope they don't screw up their live action One Piece and Yu Yu Hakusho too bad, but I'm setting my expectations way low for those.

gallery_1_23_1357354444_270.jpg