Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

Sorting through the spiritual...

Prabhupada

l_9pF_JOoYo

Mother Clare Watts speaks about the reality of what happens when we die. What happens to our soul and how our relationship with God effects us in life after death.

tLm82bniKK0

Native American spiritual beliefs

Sylvia Browne - Zarathushtra

4DOShUb4cnk

Just kickin stuff out there.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

I prefer George Carlin when it comes to this matter.

The "Soul" is just a propaganda tool. Because if there was 100% proof we'd all act differently. Any major tragedy we would just shrug off. But we don't. In fact we'll go to war if enough people get killed.

Why get so mad that someone was killed if they're going to live again? The "Soul" seems like a market ploy made by rulers who want militaries and don't want to die themselves. It's probably the biggest contradiction that works for leaders.

And if your "Soul" is immortal why would it matter if it felt physical pain? Physical pain has no purpose if you have an "Immortal Soul". Physical pain however does have only one real purpose & that is the fear of death or being crippled. It is only then for that moment that most realise they're only going to live once.

The people who don't want to die the most just so happen to be the richest people on the planet. Because if you can tell a poor person that their "next life" might be better they're not really going want to live as much. And then it's somehow OK that they got screwed over in life.

If the body didn't rot (age) while it was alive. If you could look & act like you in your 20s for as long as you want. If you didn't get screwed over by someone higher up at work. You would want to live forever with most of the same memories, etc.

But we don't have that. We just let our bodies rot, age, slowly die. Because we're not being killed on the spot. Most of the people who think it would be great if they die in their sleep at their 'old age' have somehow accepted the fairy tale of an "Immortal Soul". Because if they had accepted that they only live once they'd want physical immortality.

The people who might treat life likes it's a video game (mass killings, etc) might as well be the same people who talk about the "Immortal Soul". Because their isn't a real difference between "the reset button" & "starting over in the next life".

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

I do believe in a soul but in no way shape or form does it need "saving". That is the crap propaganda tool, you need to be saved. Bullshit. Eternal energy doesn't need anything earthly other than negative experience which does not exist on the other side. Growth and learning hold hands.

I don't get down with religions that perpetuate lies like Hell, necessary confession, discrimination against any people (females/other religions etc) the rapture and other crock of shit types of human fabrications. Religion with those features aren't religions to me they're organizations created to control the population.

I'm a firm believer in reincarnation, hilarious to most people because I was raised catholic :P

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this