Sign in to follow this  
Ladywriter

NWO/Globalism

Ron Paul knows

Z8DpKKSmaa8

NAFTA

Implementation of the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA) began on January 1, 1994. This agreement will remove most barriers to trade and investment among the United States, Canada, and Mexico.

In other words American co's go to Mexico, pay the workers down there next to nothing and then ship the merchandise back here and sell it at "standard" prices.

The mexicans get screwed. We get screwed. What a marvelous piece of work NAFTA is.

The NAFTA superhighway

Its construction is imminent. It will begin in Texas with construction of what is called the Trans-Texas Corridor (TTC). And eventually it would cover nearly every major region of the United States, Canada and Mexico.

“It” is the “NAFTA Superhighway.” Its main purpose is to speed cheap goods produced by labor from Communist China and elsewhere in the world through Mexico and across Canada and the United States. Once completed, this monstrosity will be thousands of miles long and 1,200 feet wide, cutting each North American country into 4 overlapping “corridors.”

This massive road way would, through government abuse of eminent domain, devour tens of thousands of homes, ranches, farms, and businesses. It is to be constructed by a Spanish company called Cintra. It would all but erase today’s border checkpoints with Mexico and Canada. And, worst of all, its construction marks the acceleration of a larger plan to absorb America into a “North American Union (NAU)” with Canada and Mexico.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Obama on NAFTA durring the primaries

_LtbLEKHsi0

there is a face to free trade....

JbEaYRAu5gI

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

The only people NAFTA benefits are American multinational corporations and Canadian farmers. Mexican farmers and workers are getting screwed up the ass, as well as Mexicans living in Southern Mexico (outside of Mexico City) because most of the promised jobs that NAFTA supposedly provided are in the upper portion of Mexico. Not that anyone would want those jobs since the workers have no rights and are paid horribly. And child labor is a norm. Americans get screwed as well because American grown crops are being outsourced to Mexico (even though Mexicans aren't benefiting from it) and the regulations regarding the quality of the food and the pollution put out by the maquiladoras and American factories down there are an atrocity (corporations claim that they don't need to abide by strict U.S. regulations because it would then cost too much money to operate).

Canada on the other hand has enjoyed the benefits of an astonishingly increase in exports, bringing in a lot of money for them.

Mayor Quimby: I'll admit I used the city treasury to fund the murder of my enemies, but as Gabbo would say, I'm a bad wittle boy.

It's stuff like this that makes me glad that I'm aware & not one of those sheep in an American flag T-Shirt... Only to be reminded I got 6 Shirts & a flag that all say nWo...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

Thousands of Troops Are Deployed on U.S. Streets Ready to Carry Out "Crowd Control"

By Naomi Wolf, AlterNet. Posted October 8, 2008.

Members of Congress were told they could face martial law if they didn't pass the bailout bill. This will not be the last time.

Background: the First Brigade of the Third Infantry Division, three to four thousand soldiers, has been deployed in the United States as of October 1. Their stated mission is the form of crowd control they practiced in Iraq, subduing "unruly individuals," and the management of a national emergency. I am in Seattle and heard from the brother of one of the soldiers that they are engaged in exercises now. Amy Goodman reported that an Army spokesperson confirmed that they will have access to lethal and non lethal crowd control technologies and tanks.

George Bush struck down Posse Comitatus, thus making it legal for military to patrol the U.S. He has also legally established that in the "War on Terror," the U.S. is at war around the globe and thus the whole world is a battlefield. Thus the U.S. is also a battlefield.

He also led change to the 1807 Insurrection Act to give him far broader powers in the event of a loosely defined "insurrection" or many other "conditions" he has the power to identify. The Constitution allows the suspension of habeas corpus -- habeas corpus prevents us from being seized by the state and held without trial -- in the event of an "insurrection." With his own army force now, his power to call a group of protesters or angry voters "insurgents" staging an "insurrection" is strengthened.

U.S. Rep. Brad Sherman of California said to Congress, captured on C-Span and viewable on YouTube, that individual members of the House were threatened with martial law within a week if they did not pass the bailout bill:

"The only way they can pass this bill is by creating and sustaining a panic atmosphere. … Many of us were told in private conversations that if we voted against this bill on Monday that the sky would fall, the market would drop two or three thousand points the first day and a couple of thousand on the second day, and a few members were even told that there would be martial law in America if we voted no."

If this is true and Rep. Sherman is not delusional, I ask you to consider that if they are willing to threaten martial law now, it is foolish to assume they will never use that threat again. It is also foolish to trust in an orderly election process to resolve this threat. And why deploy the First Brigade? One thing the deployment accomplishes is to put teeth into such a threat.

I interviewed Vietnam veteran, retired U.S. Air Force Colonel and patriot David Antoon for clarification:

"If the President directed the First Brigade to arrest Congress, what could stop him?"

"Nothing. Their only recourse is to cut off funding. The Congress would be at the mercy of military leaders to go to them and ask them not to obey illegal orders."

85x10-digg-link.gif

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Yeah! I've seen that on the back of my quarter!... Wait was I supposed to look at the spoiler first?

... I wonder if 100 Ameros is the same amount as $0.25...

Those who fight deplorables should see to it that they themselves do not become deplorables.

ya know.... if ya aint nervous by now yer in a coma -_-

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

ya know.... if ya ain't nervous by now yer in a coma -_-
We already know that inflation is killing the US Dollar; NAFTA Super Highway; NAU; etc.

I'm more worried about that plan to inject people with computer chips where they'll track us & keep our money on. Being spied on & giving them the ability to steal from us is way more frightening.

Anyway $100 USD is bound to be worth 25 cents in gold sooner or later. It really sucks. But this was bound to happen when our politicians broke away from The Constitution.

Dear ACLU Supporter,

Reports all over the media yesterday and today confirm what

we've known all along. Surveillance programs touted as critical

to protect national security have in fact been used to monitor the

private communications of innocent Americans abroad, including

humanitarian workers and U.S. service-members.

Two former military intercept operators -- the people at the National

Security Agency (NSA) who actually listen in to people's calls

-- revealed the news in an ABC report released yesterday.

Contrary to direct assurances from Bush administration officials that

NSA monitoring was directed at suspected terrorists, the intercept

operators report that "hundreds of U.S. citizens overseas have been

eavesdropped on as they call friends and family back home."

The NSA even intentionally directed its surveillance powers at

well-established humanitarian organizations like Doctors Without

Borders and the International Red Cross.

It is outrageous that service men and women and international aid

workers have had their private conversations needlessly and wantonly

invaded by our government.

That is why the ACLU's lawsuit challenging the constitutionality

of Congress's expansion of the NSA's surveillance

authority under the FISA Amendments Act is so critical. Our case,

Amnesty International v. McConnell -- brought on behalf of an

impressive array of journalists, human rights organizations and

lawyers -- shines a spotlight on the devastating effect of unchecked

spying power on Americans doing indispensable work around the globe.

It's more important than ever that you support the ACLU's

lawsuit and other actions challenging out-of-control government

spying.

Just as we warned -- and as our FISA lawsuit contends -- the

NSA's new unchecked surveillance powers invade the privacy of

innocent Americans and fundamentally undermine human rights workers,

journalists and attorneys doing important work around the globe. This

dragnet spying is ineffective, intrusive, unnecessary and most

certainly unconstitutional.

Donate now to support the ACLU's lawsuit and put an end to

out-of-control government eavesdropping.

http://action.aclu.org/site/R?i=x2_ebf9OikJreWjQQLozJw..

The FISA Amendments Act -- rushed through a timid pre-election

Congress -- gives the government nearly unfettered access to

Americans' international communications without any meaningful

judicial oversight.

As this week's news demonstrates, with unchecked and

unaccountable spying powers, NSA officials will quickly run amok.

That's why the ACLU is acting decisively to bring our

government's behavior back in line with the Constitution.

We will not yield until we bring this reckless spying to an end.

Please stand with us today.

Sincerely,

Anthony D. Romero

Executive Director

ACLU

P.S. To learn more about our lawsuit challenging unconstitutional

spying, visit our website.

http://action.aclu.org/site/R?i=9h-16NFkJSPBDFXoWJm8ig..

© ACLU, 125 Broad Street, 18th Floor New York, NY 10004

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Sign in to follow this