Sign in to follow this  
HKofsesshoumaru

The worst choice I ever had to make

So today was the day I finally decided I had to make the choice and call CPS (child Protection Services) on my meth addicted pregnant sister. She is 10 days behind me in her pregnancy and the dumb bitch just won't stop using crystal meth. Her excuse: " I'm depressed. Happy mom, happy baby". She also smokes pot, and takes a anti anxiety med called colospan. Colospan alone can do massive damage to the her baby! Her ultra sound came back and her son's head is 'slightly elevated from his head'. I saw the ultra sound pic, and his head is massive compaired to his body. My sister dosn't even look pregnant. I couldn't stand by and watch her brag on how she was going to 'get away' with it, so I called.

CPS told me that her baby HAS NO RIGHTS untill he is born. They couldn't file a report, but they would take down the information. Hopefully the hospital tests her and catches it then. Are you fucking serious? So, my nephew could have major issues growing up due to my sister's drug habit and no one would do anything to stop her? I am so frustrated!:x Not to mention I feel bad I called CPS on her, but she is out of control.

*sorry...I should have put this into mthe rant/rave section*

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru
OOOppppsss wrong section

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

the police wouldn't do shit and directed me to cps. I already have a good family who is a close friend of mine would take care of her son and can handle a kid with special needs. At least till she cleans up

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"Well, Toutousai...don't you think it's a pity for Tessaiga? All Inuyasha can do is wave about a sword with all his strength...it's the same whether it's a famous sword or a log."

-Sesshoumaru

My sister is a master at dodging the cops because her idiot bf has a felony for identity theft. They are both homeless, so she dosn't have an address. How does she survive? She steals from Walmarts all around the city. I have no clue(and I don't want to know) how she does it, but she does 'returns' and makes money off of that to feed her habit. Plus, she stays homeless and jobless since she can't pass a drug test and bleeds off the state get health insurance and food stamps. CPS will catch her when she has her baby, since hospitals test babies when they are born for drugs (Hopefully).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

So the police aren't going to even investigate when she's reported for doing an illegal drug? Maybe you could tell them what Walmarts she steals from and they can pick her up for that. They'll give her a drug test then, and maybe figure it out.

Besides, there are laws protecting unborn children from drug abusing mothers in a lot of states. Check out the law for yourself and see if something like that has been passed in your state. If it has, take that to CPS and show them that they're ignoring the law by ignoring the situation.

Yesterday was the deadline for all complaints!

acsig2016.jpg

cps will take the baby into their custody/foster care after it is born. The hospital will call because they deliver a drug addicted baby. You call the day its born too. between now and then if she gets arrested the state will involve itself in her pregnancy otherwise all you can do is wait and pray the kid don't come out too screwed up.

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Well in a pro-choice society thats just how it is. Because apparently the baby isn't even alive until its out of the mother. So it can't have rights according to society. The philosophy does have its drawbacks.

That is horrible, and its shitty to bring a child into this world when you can't provide it with a decent life or health.

arkdx.png.64ca27dc941fbf5e58b02fbc705175b8.png
GET A NEW FUNK ON BEFORE YOU GET DUMPED ON!

I gave up trying to help her. I have dragged her out of crack houses and tried to help her get help. She chooses to run the streets no matter what anybody does or says. I feel bad but I think this is the only way she'll get a wake up call. HOPEFULLY CPS does their damn job and takes the kid from her.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

My sister has become completely sold out to the drug. She isn't the same person. She was a honest individual who held down a damn good job, wouldn't settle for anything less than designer brands on her back, had the great (yet sometimes lazy) fiance. She loved her family and was my daughter's bff. Now, she won't come around or call her. My daughter has almost forgotten her. Meth robbed her of her soul and she dosn't see that she has a problem. Her life is 'normal' to her?!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

cpu will mind the baby. maybe losing her kid will straighten her up but I don't think so.

Your whole family needs to step back and let her hit bottom so she has no place to go but up.

Very hard to do, but all you can do.

Tell your mom to stop slippin her cash!

gallery_3_22_21209.jpg

Look at the flowers

Tell your mom to stop slippin her cash!

I know!:banghead: My mother dosn't understand she is enabling my sister. My sister is my mom's 'baby':rolleyes: and I'm the married 'fuck up'. How is clean, sober and married a fuck up? Not to mention my mother is ALL OVER my sister's pregnancy, buying gifts etc..My mother boycotted my wedding (probably because my dad was there) and dosn't acknowledge I'm even pregnant. Personally, Both my mom and my sister are two posionous people in my life:slap: and untill they want to face reality I'm better off with out em. :meh:

Edited by HKofsesshoumaru

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

-Sesshoumaru

Sign in to follow this